Chapter 19

Angel POV

We get home and I show Rose the house and her room, it's down the hall from mine just a guest room but we'll buy her things to make it her own. "This is your room kitten, you can decorate it how you like just tell Christian and he'll take you shopping to get stuff." I tell her showing her the bedroom. "Thank you ma'am." She smiles at me and walks in the room.

"Tell me about yourself Rose."

"Well I'm the youngest of three and I knew I wanted to be a pet since last year, I take orders well and I like to be bratty for the fun of it, my favorite colors are blue and green, I love to read and my favorite book is hush hush." She tells me. Christian walks up behind me and puts his arms around me. "How do you like it?" He asks her. "It nice thank you sir." She smiles and looks at the floor.

"Kitten your a pet not a slave you can look at us as long as we're not in the playroom." He tells her, hugging me closer. "I want to play in a few hours so get comfy and Angel will come get you when we're ready." He walks away with that and I hear his bedroom door shutting. "I'll show you the bathroom and where the towels are." I walk out the door and head down the hall, showing her the linen closet and bathroom.

"Wash up and put a robe on cause he'll have you naked soon anyways you can wear panties until then too of you want to." I hug her and go find daddy.

Rose POV

As I'm finding something to wear I look around my room, it's nice a full size bed and a tv on the dresser in the corner a walk in closet and a book case where I can put my books as I get them. I take my robe and go to take a shower before I'm called to the playroom. I walk in the bathroom and lock the door, undressing and stepping in the shower, I wash my hair and run a razor over my legs making sure I'm smooth for my Master and Mistress.

I get out dry off and put my robe on, rapping the towel around my head.

Angel POV

Christian went to get everything he wanted set up in the playroom and I was laying on the bed, waiting on him to come and get me.

I'll tell him to bite me tonight he must be getting thirsty. I think yo myself.

Daddy walks back in and I sit up, he walks over and sit next to me. "Daddy you can bite me if you want..." I look at my lap. "Where's this coming from?" He sounds shocked. I look at him and smile. "I know you must want to and then when I'm ready you can turn me!" I'm starting to get shy about it but I need him to know how I feel.
"I will but it'll be awhile before I would ever turn you into what I am."

He pulls me on his lap and moves my hair away from my throat, he kisses me under the ear. "Are you sure?" He asks and I feel his lips moving. "Yes daddy." I whisper and I feel a slight sting. I gasp. When he starts to suck I moan, it feels so good, I close my eyes and move my head to the side more for him. Before I know it daddy pulls away and I whine, not wanting him to stop. I look at daddy and he's licking his lips. "Thank you baby." He kisses me and pulls me close. "You're welcome dada." I feel sleepy now but I fight it.

"Why don't you go get our kitten so we can play with her." He stands me up and gets up himself. "Yes sir." I go and get Rose.

___________________________
Tell me what you think
Please vote and comment please
I want to know how you feel about everything I'd love to talk to you