Chapter 18

I haven't ever put up pictures of what the characters look like so here they are
I do not own any of these pictures I just found them
Please tell me what you think about them
___________________________

I haven't ever put up pictures of what the characters look like so here they are I do not own any of these pictures I just found themPlease tell me what you think about them___________________________

Christian Richards

Angel Riley

Will Cooper

Will Cooper

Grace Cooper___________________________Angel POV

Grace Cooper
___________________________
Angel POV

I pull into the driveway and Christian is waiting on the steps for me, I get out and run to him throwing my arms around him. "I missed you daddy!" I yell hugging him tight. "I missed you too princess!" He kisses my head and looks at me. "Let me get your bags then we can talk." He walks to the car and gets my things but I walk inside and go to the couch.
I lay on the couch and daddy walks in with my bags, he puts them by the door and and walks into the living room, sitting down with me. "Baby I want us to try something, I got thinking about it when you were away." I sit up and look at me. "Okay daddy go on."
"Well I want us to go to the auction and buy a new submissive but one that both of us would dom." He explains to me. "I know your my little and sub but I think you'd be a good switch and I'd love if you would dominate a sub along side me, you'd still be my sub and little and we'd still have our playtime alone but tell me what you think."

I look at him and think it all over, I finally decide and tell him. "Okay daddy we can go." "Really?!" He hugs me. "We'll go tonight."
I kiss his lips and go to get ready.

I'm all dressed and ready and daddy is too. I'm in a tight fitting black dress that comes just below my butt and a pair of thigh high boots with 4" heels, daddy is in a fancy suit and looks handsome as ever. "Are you ready?" He asks me looking my outfit over. "Yes daddy I am." I turn for him and show off my dress. "Do you like it?"
"I love it, you look sexy."

We get to the auction and there's Doms sitting at little tables in front of a stage, daddy leads me to a table at the front and sits pulling me into his lap. "Watch the stage baby, its about to start." I look and see a man walk on stage and say hello, then a girl comes out and I'm not really paying attention. After a few girls I didn't really like daddy whispers to me. "What about her?" I look up and see a pretty blond girl with bright green eyes, she's dressed in a black mini skirt and a blue crop top with the words BABY cross the chest and platform sandals. "She's pretty." I whisper back.

"This is Rose Smith!" The man says in the microphone. "She is sub into petplay and she is a kitten but sometimes a tiger!"
"She enjoys doing as her Master tells her and being bratty to get punished, she is eighteen and a virgin!"
I look at daddy. "I want her." I tell him.
"Me too."
"The bidding starts at 10,000!"

The man yells numbers but then daddy raises his hand and yells. "400,000!"
"Going once! Twice! Sold to bidder 98!"

Daddy looks at me and smiles then kisses me. "Lets go get our new pet." I nod and stand up.

We walk out of a door and into the room where I met daddy. "This is where we met!" I remind him, smiling.
"I know baby, look there she is." We walk over and I see Rose. She's very pretty and she now has a pair of kitty ears on her head. "Hello Master, Mistress." Rose smiles at us and walks over us. "Hello my pet." Daddy tells her and looks at me. "Hello Rose." I say, feeling odd that I'm acting dominant.
"Let's get you home pet." Daddy puts his hand on her back and guides her out. "What did you get in your bag?" I ask her seeing the black backpack knowing they gave her things.
"I got these ears and a tail plug to match and a cute food bowl and a pair of mittens that lock!" She gets so excited talking about her stuff. "That sounds nice." I smile at her and take daddy's hand, kissing his cheek. "I like this." I whisper in his ear.

" I whisper in his ear

Rose Smith

________________________
So what do you think of Rose?
How do you feel about them getting a new sub that's a pet?
Tell me what you think I'd love to hear from you
Please vote and comment
Follow me and I follow back!!