•New Town•

Empty streets. Cold wind. Trees. Somewhere away from the city. Ah, this will be our home for this year. She thought. Carrying her luggage inside their home, still, she don't exactly know if it is their home. Asami yawned under her scarf, wiping the tear that escaped from her eye.

 Asami yawned under her scarf, wiping the tear that escaped from her eye

"Say? Welcome to Miyagi!" Her mom gracefully chirped as soon as she entered the house holding some of their things. The house looks big, maybe because they have a big family. They are 5 of them plus their parents and their Obaa-chan.

It was not new to the young girl to move places because of their family business. This time moving away from Tokyo the best decision even though she don't really know if she was doing the right thing.

The black haired male raised his eyebrow wanting to hear no more from their mother. His black-greyish eyes examined the house and looked at his two siblings behind him. The youngest female scratched her head and combed her dark brown hair while her dark brown eyes is fixated to Asami waiting for her reaction. Asami tied her black long hair, showing her silver highlights, she glanced at her brother saying 'why-are-you-staring-at' reflecting the black-greyish eyes that he has. They exchanged glances and like in one mind hoping that they will be fine.

The three teenagers continued to carry their luggages and things and went upstairs to look for their room.

"Hey kids, after you're done with your things please come back downstairs we have to talk about school over dinner. Okaaay?! " Rachel Okanoue reminded her children of what to do afterwards, speaking in English giving up on speaking Japanese.

On the second floor. It is quite wide and looks luxurous. They have their own room with names on the door. "Found mine." Her brother said pointing the second door to the left with 'Hiroyuki Brix' tagged on it.

She looked for the "Asami Glaiceille" name tag on the door, it is on the opposite of her brother's room. When she found it, she opened it and examined her room and put her things down near the cabinet. There's a window in her room where she can see the moon, hoping she can also see the sunrise from that spot. The room is painted in pastel. As well as the bed sheets and the curtains. It is wide unlike the room she had in Tokyo, but the girl is not fan of pastels but rather blacks and whites" I wish mom chose black and white colors instead but I guess it is fine, for now "