• Blessing •

oikawa tooru

I felt like I am living in cloud nine. The excitement, the feelings and everything I have felt when she said she chose me was a bliss. I'm so stupid for not asking her the first time and deciding on my own.

    "Yahoo, Iwa-chan and Aoi-chan! Have a great day ahead." I greeted my bestfriend and his girlfriend who was walking towards my direction.

    "What happened to your friend, Haji? He looks stupid right now."

    "So mean. Can you give an earful to your girlfriend?"

    "You made Asami cried. I cannot act like friends with you." She crossed her arms and raised her brow. Seriously, her friends are like her.

    "We are fine now, okay? Don't spoil it."

     "Fine?!" Both Iwa-chan and Aoi-chan yelled at me. I forgot to tell them.

     "It is just that it is back to square one!" I smiled at them but they looked not so surprised. It's Sacchan thay we are talking about. She will definitely get back to you.

   "We heard that it was back to square one. But I don't think that's fine. Because, news spread fast. Your ex-girlfriend is currently getting confessions as we speak, Kusokawa."

   "WHAT?! IWA-CHAN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME?! IN YOUR BESTFRIEND."

   "Well..." He only shrugged off and I immediately ran. I rang her phone and after three rings she answered.

   "Where are you?"

    "I just got out from the faculty room. Are you going to cafeteria right now? Can you buy me Yakisoba bread and Matcha drink?"

  "Faculty? Aren't you getting confessions right now?"

    "What the heck are you talking about? I told you Sensei wanted to talk to me about my career path. I'll hang up. Don't forget my food..bye."

     "Okay. Bye." Iwa-chan!!! I can imagine him and Aoi laughing heartily.

-

    We were currently near the lawn tennis field eating our lunch. Sacchan ran to us while holding gifts and flowers.

     "Sorry, I got caught up. People still believed Oikawa and I broken up." She sat down and put her things down.

     "So you're getting confessions? I was right after all." I pouted at her but she just raised her brow and drank water.

     "Kusokawa we were just teasing you. HAHAHA. But I didn't know that someone really did." Iwa-chan laughed at me and hit me.

     "Asami. What do you mean by square one?" Aoi asked her friend.

    "Ah, this was kinda personal, but I guess Oikawa couldn't stop yapping. Well, I want us to start all over again as a normal couple. I mean, we were kinda a mess. I have to admit. Well, because I was a broken mess."

    "That's a silly decision!" Tamachan stood up and sat beside Sacchan and she continued speaking, "If you're back to square one then! You guys were basically go back to right from the start. Like friends. And Oikawa has a lot of fangirls who can choose to bang with if you guys were just friends. So are you, you can still choose another man because you guys basically just friends."

      "What?! Hey! I'm here! I'm listening. I can hear you. Sacchan! Can you please, reconsider the square one! I don't like this girl!"

       "Maybe I perceived the word wrongly. I just want us to enjoy being together without the worries and anxieties. Start freshly." She smiled at us genuinely. A smile that I have never seen before. She was radiating and shining brightly. You can see that something really lifted up.