• Demons •

Oikawa looked around the Aoba Johsai. He texted Iwaizumi to lock up the gym for him. He also received a message from Asami's twin, thanking him for what he was doing so far.

He couldn't decipher what she was thinking right at that moment. Taking care of the girl is quite challenging. She suffered trauma and Oikawa knew her mental health is giving her a hard time. He knew, it is a real illness and he just wants to be with her as part of her support system.

Oikawa went to their usual spot in the park, hoping that she will see the girl. But he was unfortunate, he did not find the girl even the slightest trace of her.

He dialed her phone for the nth time. "Where are you?" He called Iwaizumi for he don't know anymore what to do. "Iwa-chan. I can't find her."

"Dumbass, move your feet, you cannot find her by just calling me. I will help you as soon as I finish my mom's errands"

Until he remembered one place he did not check.

"I THINK I KNOW WHERE SHE IS. CALL YOU BACK IWA-CHAN! YOU'RE MY NUMBER ONE!" He ended the call and ran going back to Aoba Johsai. On the other line, Iwaizumi hoped that his friend can find the girl.

He silently prayed and hoped that she was inside. He slowly opened the door and went inside. He felt relieved when he saw Asami's shoes but it didn't last long when he met her eyes.

"Sami-chan..." As he slowly walked towards the girl. Asami looked at him with her eyes being empty.

"Tooru..." as she shot another arrow that missed and hurt her. Oikawa saw the bruises and the wounds she has. One was deeper and blood was dripping from her arm to her fingertips.

"Hey! What happened? Let us get you treated, okay?" He put his handkerchief and tied to the girl's arm to stop the bleeding. Oikawa cleaned the dojo as well.

He looked at her silver orbs and carried her on his back. He felt that Asami tightened her grasp to the boy.

"Stay in here for awhile."

Asami nodded. She was greeted by Oikawa's mother and sister.

"Don't be shy. It's the first time Tooru brought his girlfriend in here. You are pretty...sit down and let me reheat the food." Tooru's mother said and went back to the kitchen and Tooru's sister got the first aid kit and undo what Tooru has done. She was surprised that her son really brought a girl who was too pretty and high maintenance. They didn't ask that much because Oikawa explained it in his message already.

"He sucks doing things like this. What's your name?" His sister asked.

"I am Okanoue Asami. Don't worry he helped me enough. I'm sorry for all the trouble. Anou..I'm not his girlfriend" as she grimaced from the disinfecting solution.

"You're not his girlfriend... yet? He's not also lucky with relationships even though he has the face. He has commitment issues. Tooru's a little bit childish. I'm so sorry for causing you headache. I am his sister, call me Tamiya- or Onee-chan?" She giggled so as the girl she was treating.

"I agree. Sometimes, I do get tired hearing him talking with everything but he is a responsible person and he is nice. Thank you, Onee-chan"

"It's done. Tooru set up the table so that you can two eat. Asami chan, dont be shy and feel as if it is also your home." Oikawa's mother called them to eat.

•••••

"Mom! We already did the dishes we're going up." Tooru shouted as they went to his room