• Surprise! •

Asami was advised to rest for a day

Asami was advised to rest for a day. She didn't come to school and stayed at home. She was also visited by her Neuropsychologist that day.

"It's still hazy. But that's all I can remember. The headaches are not that stronger than before but I get dizzy especially when I remember images of my past." The girl explained. The doctor prescribed some medication and therapy that she needed.

"Are you ready to do this? You have to be brave once you have made a decision. Think about it carefully but I'm prescribing it to you already. This will help you a lot but in order to do so you have to go to Tokyo. But always remember to not force yourself. One step at a time." Asami smiled to her. She bid her farewell to the family and was accompanied out by Rachel.

The girl dived in her bed feeling so restless. She positioned herself and stared at the ceiling. Her face was emotionless and drained.

Her phone vibrated and she absentmindedly reached for it and saw a lot of unread messages. All from one person. "He's annoying."

Yet a smile was plastered on her face as she opened his messages.

Oikawa Tooru 😕
Good morning, Sami-chan! 😚
-Tooru 💗

We are at school. You don't need
to come to school. Okay?
-Tooru 💗

Please rest a lot. Eat a lot!
-Tooru 💗

They were asking your twin
-tooru 💗

Someone asked me if are we dating.
I said yes btw.
-tooru 💗

"What the hell!" The girl jumped out of her bed and groaned in annoyance and opened another message of him.

Just kidding. I told them no.
There's a cute girl who
confessed to me. Don't get jealous!
-tooru 💗

"Why would I get jealous?" She went to bed again and hugged her pillow while reading the unread messages.

It's awfully quiet because
you're not here. -Tooru 💗

Can you please care to respond
at least one message.
-Tooru 💗

Okay? This is not fun anymore!
You have to reply at least once!
-Tooru 😡

"Woah. This guy is really ridiculous. He's been using heart emoji beside his name then changed it to angry emoji because I was not responding." She was having fun reading the messages sent by Oikawa.

Oikawa Tooru 😕
I talked to your twin. He called me crap.
He's taking Iwa-chan away from me.
I'm starting to dislike him but you looked
the same.
They're calling me Crappykawa.
Can you please reply?
-Tooru 😡