• Cursed Lips •

"Uwaaaa! It's finally over. They're gonna post the results today. I'm just hoping a passing grade. Asami, aren't you nervous?" Ichika asked her bestfriend and seatmate.

"I don't know. I was hoping to get a good grades in my Japanese subjects and that's my biggest worry. Oikawa did a great effort to teach us." She silently cried as she reminisced what happened over the weekend.

Oikawa volunteered to teach the twins regarding the Japanese Subjects. At first, to show off and make the girl fall in love with him but ...

"Did you understand? Sami-chan? Hiro-chan?" Oikawa asked while the twins blinked and smiled a little.

"Eh?" Asami blurted out and covered her mouth.

"Don't "Eh" me, Sami-chan. You know that I love you and I like you so much but I've been explaining the differences of these characters for the 20th time. Why?" As he helplessly cried. "...Iwa-chan help me!"

"I pass" as Iwaizumi concentrated reviewing Physics.

"OIKAWA! DID I GOT IT RIGHT? I'M SO DAMN GENIUS!" Hiroyuki showed him the essay he wrote. Oikawa read his essay and it seems like his soul left his body.

"You jumbled all the characters I have taught you."

Asami was snapped back to reality and shook her head. "We were so terrible." She flinched when she felt her phone vibrated.

•••••

"Tokyo? So, Karasuno is invited by Coach Nekomata? Girl! That's a great opportunity." Yumi said as she talked with her friend Hitoka.

"Yes. But we were actually concerned about Hinata-kun and Kageyama-kun."Yachi sighed.

"I heard from Kei that they have bad grades. Right from the start, Tobio and Shoyo-kun are like that... Waaaah! Hitoka-chan! Are you fine?" As Yachi felt dizzy when she heard that there was no hope for the duo.

"I'm fine. But you are not coming to the gym anymore. Is it because of what happened last time?" Yachi asked..

"Maybe? I just don't know yet. I ended up dating someone from the Taekwondo Club. He's been following me around." Yumi confessed that made her friend lost her soul. Unknowingly, their feet brought them to the gym where the Karasuno Boy's were training

'Stupid feet dragging me to this place' Yumi thought as she ended up walking inside.

Kiyoko approached them and greeted her kouhais. Yumi was still in her jersey uniform. She looked at the team and hoping for their success. She helped Kiyoko and Hitoka with their work.

"Anou...excuse me, Sensei. It is a waste if they can't participate with the training. I think I still have a lot of time and I can act as one of the referees." Yumi voluntereed. Coach Ukai agreed and Ennoshita thanked the girl and move to the other side.

Yumi whistled and the rally started and surprised that Kageyama was the one who will serve. Kageyama tossed the ball and spiked it. She looked closedly at the ball, whistled and signaled 'out'.

She glanced at Kageyama who was disappointedly looking at the ball. Yumi glared at him the kind of look saying 'You tossed the ball early, dumbass.'

It was Team B turned to serve. It was Ennoshita who served and Tanaka bumped it nicely. Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata and Tsukishima blocked them. They looked at her when she stretched her hand to Hinata and Kageyama's side meaning that the score will be for team A, since a net touch was called to Tsukki.