•One Morning at the Park•

Asami opened her eyes and saw the ceiling of her room. She sat down and felt the towel fell to her lap. She was confused to what was happened to her. Her mom was sleeping soundly at the side of her bed.

She silently get out of bed and put a blanket on her. She wore a gray sweater and took her black tumbler. Asami looked at the clock and it is still 5:30 in the morning. She wore her running shoes and headed out of the house.

"How many days did I sleep? I feel so energized but I can't remember that much." She mumbled and jogged around the neighborhood.

The street is almost empty. There were just two or three went for a jog in their neighborhood. She kept on walking and kept her pace steady.

She stopped and sighed. "Nice try Asami. You are new to the neighborhood. I'm so dang stupid! I'm not even good at directions. I don't even have my phone with me" She was lost and don't know what to do or on how to get to the park or the highest place to see the sunrise. She noticed another jogger so she followed her.

Dang. She's fast. She groaned. She thought as she wiped her sweat on her forehead and drank water and realized that she was already in the park.

As she was resting, her mind wandered. Something's definitely missing in me. I want to look for it but what can I do? My anxiety is killing me with all of these absurd feeling of puzzle looking piece. The car. Tokyo. The girl. Better said than done.

She was so drown in her own thoughts 'till she looked up and saw that the sun was already rising.

"I guess next time for the sunrise. Now, time to look my way home. Geez." She got up but her water bottle fell and she immediately picked it up from the ground. Out of position, there was a young man running all his might while his eyes was shut closed out of irritation, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"ARRRRRGHH!! WAAAAH!!!!"

Her eyes widened to the scene before her and actually thought of meeting a crazy man in broad daylight. The man was charging like a bull in a fast pace heading towards Asami. He is so damn fast.

She closed her eyes and threw her water to the guy.

"ECK! ITTAI" He exclaimed. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the young man with chocolate brown hair that was somehow wet, not because of sweat but because of her water. Uh oh. Not my fault. His eyes is still closed. So, Asami took the opportunity to walk away from him, out of embarrassment.

Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't look back.

"HEY. STOP." She stopped and looked at the man. She felt guilty. She walked back and examined his situation.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to splash it on your face. I mean, who would've thought that. You are running so freaking fast with your eyes closed. Don't jog like you are a bull next time." Asami wiped his face with her towel. Why am I doing this again? I feel so guilty. I even turned my back. She thought.

In doing so, she had the chance to look at the boy's feature. He has pretty hazel eyes looking directly into her black-silver eyes. His brown hair is still damped and she also noticed the red hues on his face

The girl tip-toed to reach the young man's face and she almost lost her balance when the guy moved. "Cutie-chan? Don't look at me! Gaah!" While holding the girl's hand, he hid his face in his own arm.