• Letters •

Asami was very happy today for she will have a free day after completing her community service. She frowned when she remembered something. But I think, it's not a free day after all. My first session will start this weekend and I have to do something for the club.

She opened her locker and got surprised of the letters that actually almost covered her things. Are they bullying me? She took out of her things so with the letters. When a boy stopped her way.

"Asami-senpai! Please accept this gift from me!" She blinked at the guy. She accepted the gift and walked away.

"That's what you called Hot and Cold."

"She's pretty. I think I like her too."

"Have you seen her with her bow and arrow? Man I got hit."

Those were the few things that they were saying as soon as she left. Still, oblivious of the attention she was gaining. She went to her room and they were smiling at the young lad. Okay, I'm starting to get uneasy. They were creeping the hell out of me.

"Is there's something wrong?" She asked Ichika and she pointed out her table with a bouquet of roses.

"Oh. Did I already die?" Asami said with a deadpan face.

"Oh god. Silly. They're gifts. I guess they've liked badass women." Ichika laughed and patted her shoulder. She winced because it kinda hurt, she's a volleyball player after all. "...you've been receiving a lot of it ever since that shooting accident. Some even took a photo of you and made it their wallpaper."

"God, Ichika. It's getting gross." The girl pleaded.

"There was this movie that the girl uses bow and arrow.. what's that again?!" She continued snapping her fingers. "Oh ya. Hunger Games. They are saying you are Katriss!"

"It was Katniss. And I am Asami Glaicielle. She's a fictional character and I'm not."

"Oh c'mon! Such a killjoy." Ichika cried.

"Good morning!" They all looked at the boy who entered just like her a while ago his hands were also full. His gaze averted to Asami because she was quite getting an attention.

"Sami-chan. Why do you have that? Is someone courting you? I figured it out. They like badass women. But I prefer cute girls." Oikawa chirped like a bird.

"So loud, Oikawa. No one's asking for your preference." The girl talked back.

"What happened to Tooru? You are supposedly calling me Tooru. Are you still angry at me?" He whined and Sami raised a brow.

"What? I'm not angry. Oh my god. It's too early for yapping. The world is not revolving around you so is my life. Quit whining."

Asami fixed and cleaned her table. She put the roses on her side. She lay down the letters on her table and started to read it.

Oikawa sat down on a vacant chair and moved closer to the girl. She read the letters with pursed lips. He was also reading the letters and once he was done with it he was crumpling it.

"The last time I checked it was addressed to me. Why are you reading it? And what the hell are you doing? " Her greyish eyes piercing him but he chose to ignore it and continued to read.