• Good 'Ol Days •

okanoue asami

Days flew very fast. Ehe. One week of staying in the hospital suck, can I include the people who were taking care of me bickering and always causing commotion? How could a sick person, yes, that's me can rest?

The whole week was filled with tension between Akaashi and Oikawa. They knew each other already and Oikawa kept on teasing him. I know how childish Oikawa is but this time it is beyond what I've seen before. Hiroyuki would sometimes take sides and of course since he don't like Akaashi he was always taking the side of Oikawa. I thought rejecting them was a wise decision but they are making it so hard for me.

My dad is here in Tokyo because he agreed to be part of the coaching staff here in a professional volleyball league. He's been showering me with affection. Yumi went back to Miyagi to do some things at school and Hiroyuki went back today. I guess I will be living in Tokyo for a while.

Akaashi helped me to conquer my fear in playing the piano. Ugh, I am not really scared of it. It is just it was kind of depressing that I could not hear the melody it's making like a flower that withered through time. It lost its value and beauty.

"It was going nowhere, Keiji. I'm kind of deaf right now. Thank you for putting up your time and effort." As I stand up and walk away from the grand piano. He looked at me walking away and I heard his long sigh. Things between us became kind of okay. It was not awkward as it was before. Being with him still hurts. I remembered the time when my lips brushed his, how electrifying it was and how it was consuming me.

"I understand. Take your time to rest." He gave me water and sat with me. "Do you want to watch our practice?" I looked at his ever so handsome yet stoic face. Actually, he is so beautiful, a perfect boyfriend must I say. I smiled looking at him and he leaned on my shoulder. "Let's stay like this for a while, just like the old times." Good all times? Yea, I kinda recall these moments.

-

"Interhigh's coming up right? I wanted to see you guys win." As we went to Fukurodani Academy. It felt surreal to be in this school again.

"Yes. We will win as much as we can. Are you going to watch some of the matches?" Akaashi asked.

"Maybe? If I have time. Ah, Akaashi-kun? Are you guys gonna go to a training camp?" I asked when I saw them with bags. I glanced at the guy beside me who was not panicking and here I am worrying if I took up some of his time to prepare. "Where's your bag? Are you gonna go? Eh?"

He softly giggled and turned to me. "I have already prepared everything before seeing you. Don't worry."

"ASAMI!" There are two lively girls who were running towards me while silently bawling upon seeing ny presence.