• The Gift •

okanoue asami

I looked at my planner for this month

I looked at my planner for this month. July will be ending soon. Next month, I will be terribly be busy so is Oikawa. I will need to travel on weekends to Tokyo due to Interhigh.

I specifically emptied my schedule this friday, July 20, 2012 on my calendar but I think I have to put something on it since I cannot compress everything. I hate procastinating but I always procastinate.

We were at the cafeteria taking our lunch. Oikawa and Iwaizumi was nowhere in here because they were called by Coach Irihata. I can hear Ichika and Aoi's laugh as they play some game. I pursed my lips and looked at my twin. "How come I am the only one who was stressed about the Inter-high? I have session of therapies, you know."

"I've got tournaments coming up. I already looked up some of the things needed but most of it was taken care of by Sumiye-nee."

"So? Nee-chan came back?"

"Almost. She is also busy with her upcoming wedding though. You should've asked Haruki."

"He is busy. I've got here the list of teams participating in Interhigh in August then the Spring High Prelims will start in August right?" Hiroyuki nodded as he finally helped me.

"So this is our budget we needed to propose?" He asked.

Then a group of guys passed on our table. "Hi Asami-san! You look pretty as always." They greeted me and gave me some chocolates.

I gave a small smile and thanked them. I was about to eat my chocolate when someone bite from my chocolate bar leaving me a small portion. "Don't eat something you received from those ugly people."

"Oikawa! You literally ate more than half of my chocolate! I hope your stomach will ache." I snorted. This guy is so childish. Send help.

He stuck his tongue out and sat beside me and Iwa sat in front of us. Oikawa peeked at my notebook and got curious. "Why is your schedule so jampacked? You have to make space for your therapies... and.." he took my pencil and erased the event I've put on Friday. "Leave this blank at all cost."

"Demanding brat." I muttered.

I brought my laptop and looked at the promising teams in the roster. "Oh. Before I forgot, I will be participating in an open tournament of Archery next month. It will be held here in Sendai."

"Wow. We will be watching of course. It will be on August, well, we can watch the tournament. The Spring High Qualifiers will be on October." Ichika explained.

"We will be rooting for you. Did you tell mom and dad about it?" Hiroyuki asked.

"Of course, I did. I also invited Akaashi, Kuroo and Bokkun, Kaori and Yukie. But I guess, they will be busy for the Interhigh-even Kiyoko. Karasuno will still have to participate in the Prelims."