• Lucky •

It's been a week since Oikawa asked for Asami's parents blessing. He was planning his proposal to the girl as secretive and as extravagant as he wants with the help of his family and friends. Though with limited funds that he has, he wanted to make most of it.

    "Yahoo! Good morning!" Oikawa greeted every people he met at the school. Some girls were squealing with his gesture. He was really dazzling and dashingly bright.

    His eyes widened when he saw Asami walking slowly with her twin. He immediately ran and greeted the two. "Good morning, brother. Good morning, Mi amor." ...and he gave Asami a flirty look.

  "Good morning, brother. I'll go to my class first."

   "Bye, Nii-chan. And wow. You are in a good mood, Tooru. Did something good happened?" She asked as Oikawa carried her bag and pulled her closer to his. Asami deadpannedly looked at her shoulder and took off his arms around her.

    But Oikawa dramatically gasped that made the people around the area looked at them.

  "Don't you love me anymore? What is this all about?"

    Asami panicked as they are gathering attention of other students attention. "WTF, Tooru. Shut up!"

    "You called me--Tooru? Who's Tooru?!" Oikawa covered his mouth with his left hand with fake tears tempting to fall down.

    Asami facepalmed and hid her face from embarassment and walked away from her boyfriend. "Excuse. I don't know this guy."

    Well, Oikawa didn't saw it coming. "Eh?! Mi amor? Where are you going?! Don't leave me. I was just fooling around. Mi amor!  Love! Babe!"

    Ichika and Aoi were looking from the sides smiling from embarassment and fun. Ichika tied her hair and said, "Bakawa seriously thought Asami will give in with his drama and antics. He never learned."

   "Maybe, he was just really fooling around...well they deserve it after all the chaos that happened." Aoi smiled genuinely.

   "Well. You are right. I want to meet my prince in Hyogo already! Ugh!" Ichika growled.

-

    During breaktime, they met up at the back of the gym and ate. Hiroyuki and Asami brought out their laptop and did something on it.

     "Have a bite first." Oikawa took a spoonful of rice and fed Asami.

     "Oh?! Thank you." She opened her mouth while her eyes were glued on the screen. Oikawa wiped her lips afterwards.

     Makki, Matsun and Ichika grimaced and said, "Gross."

     "What? Find your own significant other! You are all jealous." Oikawa stuck his tongue out when Iwaizumi hit him.

     "Stop acting like a child, Kusokawa."

     "So mean!"

     Ichika sighed and spoke after Hajime, "Oh my God,  Hajime is right. Graduation my ass. Yes. My ass because you don't have. If you want to settle down and propose to Asa--"

    Ichika stopped talking when she realized what she was about to say. Hajime's food fell from his hand. Aoi mouth was widely opened. Oikawa...he was frozen and was really panicking inside hoping Asami didn't heard it.

    "What are guys talking about? Why are you all silent?" Asami took off her earphones and asked her friends for the sudden silence.

     "Are you listening, Sami-chan?" Aoi awkwardly asked.