• Wingman •

Oikawa had a very good sleep from a very long time. All the time he spent training and strategizing came to an end and he could feel his body suffering from it.

The bed was too soft and the comforter was just enough to keep his body warm because the room was so super cold. He nuzzled his face and buried his face deeper. He thought to himself. 'Wow, I like the softness of my pillow. Is it always like this?'

He could hear someone's calling him. "Let me sleep a little more, Onee-chan" and hugged tightly his pillow when he felt someone bit his arm. He opened his eyes and he gasped but felt his heartbeat faster than normal.

"You are finally awake, pervert" Asami's cold stares that was going stab him anytime.

"Pervert?! How could you call a pretty boy like me a per---" He stopped immediately when he remembered what he was doing. His face threw the brightest shade of red it can be.

"It seemed that you remember already. I PUT A FUTON FOR YOU TO SLEEP IN AND YOU SNUCK HERE? PERVERT!" As she lost her cool and beat him with her pillow.

"Ouch! Sa-chan! LET ME EXPLAIN! OUCH! You were.. AWW... stop! Ouch! Let me...oUCH." Oikawa used his man's strength and pinned her on the bed. Asami couldn't tell him it hurts because the moment they looked at each other souls, she froze. "I told you to let me explain." His voice became serious.

But before he could explain what happened, Asami's door opened and Yumi was standing at the door and analyzed her sister and the guy's position. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

•••••

They were at the living room, Asami and Tooru sat next to each other and Yumi in front of them with her legs crossed. She was kinda intimidating by what she looks like.

Oikawa gulped every movement that Asami's sister was doing. He then whispered to the girl beside him. "Your sister is scary. Why do we need to be in this kind of sistuation?"

Asami glared at him and replied in low angry tone. "You don't have the right to talk about why because you were the one who brought us here!"

"Because you misunderstood me! I was gonna explain it to you but you kept on beating me."

"Excuse me? Clearly, it was sexual harassment."

"What the heck. Sami I swear to God! I do not have the intention to..."

"To what? Continue.---"

It was then, Yumi Anika was glaring at the two, bickering while whispering. She cleared her throat to gain their attention. But they did not heard her. So she sighed.

"Excuse me?!" It was then Oikawa and Asami stopped and looked at her. "I believe that you guys need to explain what I've seen in that room."

Another person have also joined them in the living room. Hiroyuki just woke up and heard the commotion awhile ago. "Why did you shouted like a fricking mouse? Yu-" he paused for awhile and surprised to see Oikawa Tooru at their house early in the morning and by what he have guessed that he had stayed for the night.
"...why are you in here?" And glared at the boy.

"They were making out when I was about to wake up Asami." Yumi told her brother. Oikawa and Asami shouted with eyes open wide.

"WE'RE NOT MAKING OUT!"

"But they have said just right now they were not making out. What are you doing then in that kind of awkward position?" Yumi questioned them again with one eyebrow raised creating a more ghastly vibes.