•The Sunrise•

"Oi. Sam! Where are you going?" Hiroyuki glanced at his twin sister.

"I'm just going for a walk." The girl answered giving him cold stares.

"No. No. No. We were so worried the last time. You even left your phone. Seriously? You fainted prior to that incident." Demanding his sister to stay and rest.

"Yes. Nee-chan. Take it easy. Please?" Yumi who woke up from slumber went to the hallway when she heard her brother's voice.

"I'm actually bored to death. I'm going. I have my phone with me and I will never get lost again. I promise." She waved goodbye, smiling at them and hoping not to hear anything from her two siblings' rant.

"Oi. At least eat something!" Yumi shouted but it was too late because she walked out the door.

"Stubborn as always. You want to run Yumi?"

"Geez, it's only 5 frickin' 30 in the morning. I'd rather sleep. You go run after her." She said while yawning and will probably go back to sleep

"She'll be fine, right?" He yawned as he went back to his room

•••••

Asami walked towards the park while humming. There are a lot of things going on her mind. Scattered memories and broken images. Walking in the dawn actually helped her anxiety at minimal level.

She sat on an empty bench and felt the cold breeze going through her hoodie. She was waiting for the sun to rise. She closed her eyes, meditating and absorbing the peace she wants. She breathe in deeply. "This is pea-"

"BOOOOO!"

"WAAAAH"

*Slapped*

"Ouch! Sami-chan! Why did you slap me?" Caressing his reddened cheek.

"Oh my god. Oikawa-san! I didn't mean to! Why did you do that? Oh no. Sorry. Hahaha. Oh my God. It is so red." Caressing the young man's face while laughing.

"Are you really sorry? Your laugh invalidates everything. I will never do it again." Regret can be heard from his voice and chuckled.

"Haha. Yes. I don't want to hurt you everytime we meet like this." She chuckled shyly. Oikawa sat beside her.

"How long are you here in Miyagi?" Oikawa asked out of pure curiosity.

"More than a week?"

"You are not sure? I see. That's it?" As if he was still waiting for an answer from the girl.

"Yes. I only answered your question dumb dumb. I believe I answered your question already." She answered deadpannedly.

"Eck? No fun, Sami-chan! You should tell a story. Like when, how, what, even why's. Like how happy you are because you suddenly fell in love with my beauty." He said in a flirty voice to the girl.

"What the hell, Oikawa. Shut up."

"Aww rude. Anyway, are you waiting for someone in particular?"

"No one. I just want to see the sunrise." As she looked at the sky enjoying the serenity.

Oikawa put his fingers under his chin, thinking and grabbed her hand and dragged her somewhere.