• Group Study •

The moon shines so bright so is the light from the lamp of Asami. Final exams was approaching and she was pulling an all nighter.

She's been reading a book in Japanese Literature and she have read it for four times. "I don't get this part. I should call for help." Asami ranted and got her phone and dialed a number.

"Oikawa. I have a problem. I dont get this..." she started as soon as the guy picked up.

"Are you not sleeping yet? You are always nagging me about rest yet here you are *yawn*"

"Okay I'll just fold this one then explain it to me at school." And she folded the page she was having trouble with.

"Good, let's talk about some--" he was about to say something when Asami's door opened and Yumi stood at the door hugging her pillow.

"Wait, Tooru. I'm sorry. See you tomorrow. Good night."

"What's up, Yumi. Come here" she turned off her lamp and opened the lights she closed her book and sat on her bed.

"Nee-chan. How would you know that you are in love?" Yumi asked as she lay down and looked at the ceiling.

Asami eyes widened. She knew Yumi had past relationships but she never thought she will ask something like this. "Eh? Why are you asking me? I'm not even dating anyone right now."

"Tch. Whatever. Just answer."

"Why not ask Sumiye? She will be getting married soon." Asami answered

"She only had one boyfriend in her entire life. They are couple goals. She is too pure unlike us haha, we weren't sure of what relationships are, well as for you, not until you met Ke- ah nevermind. She will never understand the agony. Plus, she is too in love with Jun-nii chan"

"I met who, Yumi? We used to be called no luck for love sisters for nothing, I guess " The sisters chuckled.

"Stupid. So, here it is, I feel like I'm torn between two different guys. I both like them but I don't know which the two of them that I like more than a friend. You have experienced it, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry, Yumi but I don't remember but who among them that you really want to be with?" Asami asked as she turned off the lights and joined her sister in her bed.

"I don't know."

Asami sighed and closed her eyes and realized something."Oh right?! Who are they? You never told me their names!"

"Eh? Nee chan. I'll tell you soon...okay?" Yumi answered and faced her sister. "Nee-chan..I heard from Hiro-nii that Oikawa confessed to you. Are you guys dating now?" Asami heard her and she seemed sad.

"You are so unfair! Well, I rejected him...I think we are better off as friends." She bitterly smiled and confused to whatever mysterious feelings she has for the guy.

"Don't date him yet. I mean, not until you...uhmm you are sure? Nevermind let's sleep." Asami looked at her younger sister.

"I don't know about it Yumi. I kinda like him. But I can't like him wholeheartedly. He doesn't deserved half-assed partner."

•••••

"OIKAWA! What the hell? Why are you here?" Asami yelped when she saw Oikawa waiting for her at the front door.

"I want to walk with you. I like you, Sami-chan. Always and forever." Oikawa carried Sami's bag and smiled at her. The girl's face was painted in pink hues and glanced at the guy beside him. She immediately shrugged off what he have said and she don't want him to know that she was blushing.