• Way of the Bow •

okanoue asami

AOBA JOHSAI

THE CLUBS AND TEAMS of Seijoh been preparing for the upcoming Interhigh Event. Things were quite chaotic and messy for the athletes. Everyone was dedicated to get the gold. The drive to win overtakes all.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi were doing great by strategizing watching the plays of the other teams. I didn't tell them I was with Karasuno Volleyball Club, Tooru will whine like a kid. Nah. Can't handle that. I
will just let Sakura do the job.

Ichika as being the captain always of the Girls Volleyball Club have been diligently practicing with her teammates.

So for my twin, Hiroyuki. We reconciled but still as always we still fight. He is so focused and goal driven. He played tennis ever since middle school.

Yumi is also training so much. She really wanted to excel and enjoy badminton. She even got into fights with her senior because of the fact that they are taking it too easy. We were trained by our father to take it seriously but at the same time enjoy.

Aoba Johsai Archery Club
Kyudojo

"Good morning! Oh?" I was surprised to see bamboo bows and the ones that we used during the soccer incident was placed properly in the cabinets.

Futanabe walked slowly to greet me. And he seemed trouble.

"I forgot to tell you that in Interhigh... that we will be joining Kyudo, Japanese Archery Tournament. I bet you have tried it." Watanabe explained to me, I could hear his internal thoughts 'please say yes'

I was trying to internalize what he was saying. Kyudo. Japanese Archery. Bamboo bows. A different practice range. Oh crap.

"Captain. I'm doomed. Sorry for skipping all the club meetings and activities." As my lips formed a thinner line making him fainted.

-

We were here at the Seijoh's Dojo. We decided to eat here. Not inside but outside. They told me it was a sacred place where we release the arrows.

I felt my phone vibrated.

Hiroyuki 👫
where r u??

Re:
D

ojo

Hiroyuki 👫
can we go there? It's kinda cramped in the cafeteria.

Re:
ya.

Hiroyuki 👫
u hav prob?

I sighed deeply and Fudo is still trying to comprehend what I have said.

"Yosh!" The trio greeted us. They felt the gloomy vibes of our club.

"Let me ask you again, Okanoue Asami." Watanabe held my shoulders his eyes were practically begging.

"Have you ever played Kyudo?"