• Messed Up •

Asami, Ichika and Aoi sat on the empty bleachers. They were trying to help Suzuki to find someone who knows how to play the piano. Asami already explained to her friends the situation she was in.

"I already apologized to the President. But geez I'm still burdened by guilt. I did not gave him a decent explanation." Asami sighed as she opened another box of cookies she got from Oikawa's fan girls.

"You know what? You are really enjoying these cookies aren't you?" Aoi asked.

"Erm. Yes, I mean why not? These are free anyways." Asami smiled as she ate another cookie.

"What a penny-pinching habit for a rich man's daughter." Ichika sighed as she took another biscuit.

"Excuse me?! You are eating as well. FYI. I'm not rich. My parents are rich, not me. Besides I can save money by just eating these gifts and it is a waste to throw it away." As she rationalized being thrifty.

"Eh? Eat some real foods at school. You are an athlete." Suzuki said.

"So while we are at it, spill the tea. What happened to you and Oikawa? Are you guys dating now?" Ichika teasingly asked.

"WHAT?! Okay. Where did you get that information? You have been setting us up. I am not born yesterday. Just stop." As her face grimaced hearing her friends.

"What? Why? I mean. Oikawa likes you. He's been in love with you. I know that you could feel it. Everything he does and how he reacts whenever you two are alone." Aoi told her friend.

"Besides, you two look good together." Ichika chirped.

"We're best of friends. Just that it. I can't risk the friendship that we have for the mere reason that we look good being together."

"That's crap. Anyway, you guys are really hanging out with each other a lot." Aoi stood up and eyed the girl.

"Wow. Just give me time. I will let you know sooner." Asami told her friends.

She has been practicing tapping the piano tiles and Oikawa was there to give her some support. She could not tell them because she don't want to get their hopes up.

"They are definitely dating." As her two friends high fived while she cursed at them.

•••••

Ichika and Asami decided to walk together since Hiroyuki has a training even Oikawa and Aoi has some student council stuff.

"You don't want to retreat your resignation in the Volleyball club?" Asami asked her friend.

"Nah, I will not pursue volleyball in college anyway. I need to focus on my studies because I am so behind. I'm not intelligent as you are, bitch." Ichika snorted at she fixed her bag on her shoulder.

"Wah. I'm not, I suck at History, Japanese and everything that connects with Japanese subjects. Thanks to Tooru and Hajime, me and my twin survived the exams." As she let out an inconsolable sigh.

The two friends noticed that there were a lot of students near the gate and they were acting so giddily and most of them were female.

"What is happening? They are being weird." Asami commented when she saw a girl who was red as the tomato.

"I wonder of there's a pretty boy from another school waiting for his girlfriend." As Ichika ran and dragged her to see the commotion.

"You dont have to drag me, y'know?" Asami deadpanned when she realized there was no hope for the girl to stop.