Memory Lane 1

Where am I? I looked around me. This is not Seijoh. Why am I here at Fukurodani Academy?

       There was a young man outside the gym holding a volleyball. He looks like he's a freshman. A girl excitedly hopping and she stumbled. She accidentally pulled the young man. The girl was on top of the guy and laughed. I looked closer. Oh. That's me. Did it really happened?

      "Hello! Are you part of the volleyball team?" My mini me asked without getting off. I never thought I was this bold.

       "Yes, I am."  He blankly said. He has a beautiful eyes but his face is blurry. My chest started to hurt. I felt that I've met him before.

        "I'm Okanoue Asami."

         "I'm ---"  Oh. Wait. My surroundings began to crumble. What is this? Is this a part of my memory?  I did not get his name. Stop! Wait. I'm still at Fukorodani.

        "You have skills! Your tosses are good!" My mini giddily smiled at the guy.

       "Let's play to kill time?" I was inviting him to play. I want to see his face but it was distorted.

        "Asami-senpai..."  He touched my face. "I like you. Sam, please go out with me." He was calm and  I was happy and my mini version jumped and hugged him. I clutched my chest and cried. Why am I hurt? The memory was shattering again. No. Wait. Let me see his face.

       A different scene again. It was night time at Tokyo.  There was an accident. I walked towards the accident area and saw two bleeding women, one was inside the car and the other one was outside the car's windshield. The black car was completely wrecked and placed upside-down so as the truck that crushed the car. I looked closely at the woman in the broken windshield revealing a bloody image of me. I stumbled, shocked and cried. It was me. This was the night of the accident.

        The girl inside the car coughed out blood. "No, please... no... pleaaseee. Help me!" As I watched myself struggling for dear life crawling as she checked for the girl's carotid pulse to see if she was still alive. "It hurts so much. I'm sorry. I don't want you to die, you shouldn't die. No. Please. Speak! Please save us. Save us..." she tried to scream but her words were like whispers of the night until she lost consciousness trying to save the both of them.

       My heart aches so much. I opened my eyes, my vision's clouded by my tears but I can clearly  see Oikawa Tooru's face and his hazel brown eyes. "Oikawa..." I called out his name as I embraced his comfort.