• The Girl in my Dreams •

After such long time, Oikawa and Asami was able to come to their usual place. As usual, Asami waited for the sunrise.

Oikawa rested his head on Asami's lap as she playfully brushing his hair.

"I will never get tired seeing this beautiful place." Asami softly said.

"That's good then. But you have to remember we have class at 7:30" Oikawa reminded her.

Asami teasingly pulled his hair. "I know. Clear your schedule next Friday. Hmmm bring the gang. That will be after your training camp right?"

"Awww. So mean. I will be there. Let's date Sa-chan! Please!"

"No. Don't wanna." But the girl rejected him that made him a little sad.

"Why?"

"Because we are both busy and I don't want to get stood up. You are always doing that to your past relationships. Don't wanna." The girl pushed him a little and they both stand up.

Oikawa held her hand and interwined his fingers. "Love. Please, I mean. I would never do that to you."

"Give me time to think. But don't you think this is already a date?" She raised their hand and shoved it to his face.

"Gah?! This is different. This is our daily routine as a couple! Our routine! And a date is a date! Please don't interchange those two." As he stomped his feet as they walk. He was quite gaining some attention.

Asami's face crumpled and getting pissed at her boyfriend. "Tooru! What the heck! Stop it! You're embarassing me!" But the setter continued to stomped his feet and pouted.

"I'm sorry, this kid has a tantrum. He is a big baby. Gomenasai" Asami apologized to every people who were weirded by her boyfriend's whining. 'He's so handful.' but she secretly grinned at his childfulness.

"Tooru..." Asami softly called him. It made him panic a little bit because each time she called him in this tone something's bothering Asami.

"Yes, mi amor? Did something happened? Something hurts? Okay fine, I'll stop whining..." He stopped when he saw her hurt and troubled face. "...now, don't tell me it's nothing. Sami did someone hurt you? I swear even she's my fan girl I will never let it slide."

"Will you please relax? I only called your name and you've said so many things. It is just that...I've been having nightmares these past few weeks and I kept on dreaming the time when I pursue being a pianist. The girl who I was with..." Her facial muscles were all tensed and that's she's been keeping it cool.