• I Can't Play •

Days have passed. Oikawa and Asami hang out as much as they could. More likely, Oikawa clung to her more than ever and Iwaizumi played his part being the best wingman even though Tamaki and Suzuki made more effort than him.

They were at the library as they were studying for the upcoming exams. Suzuki and Tamaki told Asami that they will study at library but changed their mind and made Oikawa go instead. The brunette pouted when the girl was too immersed with all the books she was reading.

He picked up one book and read it. "Waaah. It was all in English! And most of the books are medical books? Are you sick? Are you gonna die? Sami-chan!"

But the girl did not heard anything as she read every sentence and word that the book has.

"Sami chan? Let's date."

Asami scoffed and looked at Oikawa. She was flustered at first and sighed. "Whatever. Let's go 'hangout' I dont want to use the word date if it's you."

Oikawa's eyes lit up. He just blurted it out to make her notice him. It was worth a try and he was getting pumped up already.

"Hello? Tooru of planet earth! Do not go with the aliens." As she was continually snapping her fingers. He glanced at girl when he came back from reality

"Of course, friendly date. I mean I promised you that I will give you a tour here in Miyagi. Oh wait! Are you expecting me to confess to you something like that? Date? Us? Unimaginable!" Oikawa smugly grinned. Asami glared at him.

"Are you implying something on your statement? For your information, I am a big catch. Eww. I sounded like you. But you're a broken hearted guy right now who wanted some company." As she smiled brightly mocking the setter

"I kinda hate that unnecessary comment. Let's go and meet the others." As he picked up his books and put it in the rack. He also picked up the books that Asami done with. The girl borrowed the book she was studying with.

"I hate you the most." Asami snorted.

"WAH?! Where did it came from? Why hate me now?" Oikawa almost shouted.

"I just hate you now. I'll just borrow this book and wait for me outside." She said.

After she accomplished the library card, she continued to flip the pages when she bumped into someone. "Oh God..Sorry!"

"Asami-senpai?" She gulped to see her tiny figure.

"Sakura-chan! Are you fine?"

"Yes, I am. No worries. See you around! I think To-Oikawa-san was getting impatient waiting for you outside." She bowed and waved goodbye.

"I felt guilty in some way. Uh..." She felt her wrist being grasped by someone.

"I'm starving Sami-chan! Let's go!" Tooru held Asami's hand while her other hand held the book she borrowed.

"Fine!"

•••••

Cafeteria

They met their friends at the cafeteria wherein they were thankful to Iwaizumi who guarded the whole table.

"Finally you guys are here! I almost did not enjoy my meal because you guys are so slow. " He groaned.