The Schuester Family

Jesse Outfit 

Jamey Outfit

In The Schuester's House

Jesse walks into the kitchen to see no one was there. She walks into the kitchen and she starts making some pancakes for her family. "What are you doing?" Jesse hears a voice making her turn to see her father Will. "Nothing." Jesse said to him as he walks over to her. "Okay, go wake up her brothers while I make the pancakes." Will said to her. "Okay." Jesse said to him and she runs to her brothers' rooms while Will smiles at her. 

Jesse enters Jamey's room to see he was asleep. Jesse walks over to his bed and she moves his white hair out of his face. Jesse smiles and she hits Jamey's face softly. "James." Jesse said to him waking Jamey up. "I was sleeping." Jamey said to her. "I know but it's a new year and the first day of school." Jesse said to him and she walks over to his curtains and she opens them making Jamey puts his pillow on his face. "And it's mine and Sebastian's first day at school." Jesse said to him and she walks over to the door and she takes up one of Jamey's shoes and she throws it at him. The shone hits Jamey's head making him sit up. "HEY!" Jamey yelled at her. "How did that happen?" Jesse asks herself and she walks out of his room so he can get dress. Jesse enters Sebastian's room to see he was also asleep. "Boys." Jesse said and she walks over to him and she jumps onto his bed but Sebastian was still asleep. "Okay." Jesse said to herself and she stands up and she starts jumping up and down on Sebastian's bed. After a few jumps Sebastian wakes up and he looks at her. "What are you going?" Sebastian asks her making Jesse stop jumping and she looks at him. "Jumping on your bed to wake you up for school." Jesse said to him making Sebastian smile. "Well, I am up now." Sebastian said to her as Jesse jumps and she sits down on the bed. "I know." Jesse said to him with a smile. Sebastian sits up and kisses her forehead and he leaves his bed while Jesse walks out to the kitchen to see Jamey and her dad and mom. The siblings were not close to their mother for a few reasons, she doesn't like that both of her sons were gay while her daughter was a loser and weak. Sebastian walks over to Jesse and he gives her a hug and a kiss on her cheek and the two walk over to Jamey. Jamey and Sebastian share a high five and Jamey gives Jesse a hug and a kiss on her forehead making Will smile at the three. "So..." Will said making everyone look over at him. "Jess and Seb are starting their freshman school year while James is in his sophomore year." Will said with a smile knowing Jesse and Sebadtain wanting to go to school and not be homeschool while Jamey was at school by choice while Jesse and Sebastian were home school by choice too. "Get more fees to pay." Terri said not happy and she walks away to her and Will's room. "Look at me, guys." Will said making the siblings look at him. "You three will be there for each other in that hallways and if you need something run to me and I will do anything to help you." Will said to them making the siblings nod.