Helping

At McKinely 

In The Hallways

Sebastian walks up to Artie was who was trying to tie his shoelace. Sebastian kneels down and ties it for him. "Thank you." Artie said to him as Sebastian ties his shoes. "You welcome." Sebastian said as he looks up at Artie. "Are you okay?" Sebastian asks him. "I'm used to it. They just don't get it..." Artie said to him making Sebastian nod. "I have to go." Artie said to him and wheels away with Sebastian watching him. Sebastian then walks into the choir room's office. "Dad." Sebastian said making Will look at him. "What's up?" Will asks him. "Artie, I think we need to do something." Sebastian said to him. "I try but everyone is not for it." Will said to him. "Then try something else. Like put us in a wheelchair to see what it's like to be in one." Sebastian said to him and walks out of the room giving his dad an idea.

Later In McKinely's Hallways

Jesse walks over to her dad who was talking to Sue. "Hey, Dad." Jesse said making the two look at her. "Can I talk to you?" Jesse asks him, Will nods and follows Jesse to a classroom. "What's wrong?" Will asks her. "I was wondering if you can give Quinn some money to pay for her doctor's bills?" Jesse asks him making Will smile. "I love to but we already paying for your pills." Will said to her. "I don't need them." Jesse said to him. "Jess..." Will said while walking closer to Jesse. "The pills are helping you if we stop getting them you will have more panic attacks." Will said to her making Jesse look down. "Hey..." Will said making Jesse look at him. "I love that you want to help your friend but I can't. I want to make you feel better." Will said to her. Jesse looks into her father's eyes and then giving him a hug. "I am sorry, Jess." Will said to her while putting his arms around her.

Later In McKinely In Th History Class

Jamey looks at Kurt who was writing his work down. Jamey looks at the teacher to see she was busying. Jamey stands up and walks over to Kurt and he knees down next to him. "Let's talk about this." Jamey said to him making Kurt look at him. "Please." Jamey said to him making Kurt move to the chair next to him and Jamey sits on Kurt's chair. "Talk to me." Jamey said to him making Kurt look at him. "I just want to do that song." Kurt said to him. "Then ask my dad." Jamey said to him. "I know he is just going to say that it is sung by a girl." Kurt said making Jamey take his hand. "You ever know if you don't try." Jamey said to him making Kurt think about it. Jamey leans to Kurt's cheek and kisses it making Kurt smile. "I love you." Kurt said to him as Jamey moves away from him. "I love you too." Jamey said to him and they share a smile.