Don't stop

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

The siblings enter the choir room and Kurt runs into Jamey's arms giving him a hug while his siblings walk away with a smile

The siblings enter the choir room and Kurt runs into Jamey's arms giving him a hug while his siblings walk away with a smile. Jesse walks over to Quinn who was with Santana and Brittany. "Jess." Brittany said with a smile. "Brittany, Santana, and Quinn. How are you guys going?" Jesse asks them after a few days Jesse became friends with the three cheerleaders while Sebastian was best friends with Finn as Jamey and Kurt were being a couple. Will enters and they start 'Don't Stop Believin' with Finn and Jesse singing it.

Finn
Just a small town girl

Finn sings while walking to the front.

Finn
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Jesse
Just a city boy

Jesse sings while walking to the front while giving her brothers a smile.

Jesse
Born and raised in south Detroit

Jesse sings while walking over to Finn.

Jesse
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Finn smiles at her while Artie plays the guitar while the two walk to the back.

Finn
A singer in a smoky room

Finn sings while looking at Jesse as he walks to the front. 

Jesse
A smell of wine and cheap perfume

Jesse sings while walking to the front.

Finn and Jesse
For a smile they can share the night

Jesse and Finn walk up to each other and put each other arms on their wrist.

Finn and Jesse
It goes on and on and on and on

They sing while they walk around each other.

Finn and Jesse
Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlights people
Living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Finn and Jesse hold their note while everyone dances around. Jesse jumps onto a chair making Finn look at her.

Jesse
Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill

Finn walks over to her.

Finn and Jesse
Payin' anything to roll the dice just one more time

Jesse
Some will win

Jesse sings and she jumps off the chair and walks to the front with Finn.

Finn and Jesse
Some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on
Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people
Living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Finn and Jesse hold their note while putting their hands in the air. 

New Directions
Don't stop believin'
(Finn and Jesse: Hold on to that feelin')
Streetlight people
Don't stop believin'
(Finn and Jesse:  Hold on to that feelin')
Streetlight people
Don't stop!

The song ends and Will claps for them. "Good job, guys." Will said to them while Quinn experiences some morning sickness and she runs out of the room. "Quinn, you okay?" Will asks as she runs out. "I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito." Finn said to them. "Jess, go check on her." Will said to her and Jesse walks out. "Take five guys." Will said to them.

In The Girl's Room

Jesse walks into the room to see Quinn cleaning her face. "You okay?" Jesse asks while walking over to her making Quinn look at her. "The baby is not Finn's." Quinn said making Jesse shock to hear that. "Who is the father?" Jesse asks her. "Puck" Quinn said to her and she takes Jesse's hands. "Please, don't tell Finn, I know you and him are friends." Quinn said while starting to cry. "Okay." Jesse said to her and they share a hug.

Later Jesse was walking down the hallway with Emma following her. "Jesse, stop." Emma said standing in front of her. "Whatever you don't want to talk about. You need to tell me or you will have more panic attacks." Emma said to her. "No." Jesse said to her and she tries to walk away but Emma takes her arm making Jesse look at her. "Please, Jess." Emma said to her as Will walks over to them. "Is something wrong?" Will asks making the girls look at him. "No." Jesse said and she walks over to her dad and she gives him a hug making Will smile while Emma was worry about her.