The Three

At McKinely

In The History Room

"I can't do this." Quinn said while standing up from the table she and Jesse were sitting at. "You can." Jesse said to her. "I am scared." Quinn said to her making Jesse walk over to her. "I am scared that he will leave me for Rachel." Quinn said to her making Jesse nod. "I understand, I know I ever had a boyfriend. But if I had one I will fight for him and that means telling him that the baby is not his." Jesse said to him. "Even if he leaves you?" Quinn asks her. "All you have to do is not think about that and you see what will happen." Jesse said to her making Quinn nod. "Let's try it again." Jesse said to her making Quinn nod and they try again on Quinn telling Finn the baby is not his. With Jesse hoping that Finn stays with Quinn.

In Will's Choir Room Office

Rachel walks into the room. "I thought you were kicking Jesse out of the glee club." Rachel said making Will look at her. "She didn't do anything wrong." Will said to her. "You just don't want to kick your own daughter out." Rachel said to him making Will stand up. "Fine, what is Jesse doing to the club that I have to kick her out?" Will asks her. "Her panic attacks." Rachel said to him making Will sigh. "What if she has a panic attack on stage and we lose." Rachel said to him. "Listen, Rachel. She may have that but she will not let that happen." Will said to her. "She can't control." Rachel said to him. "She will learn how to." Will said to her as Sebastian walks into the room. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" Sebastian asks Rachel who looks at him and walks out. Sebastian looks at his dad and gives him a smile before following Rachel.

In The Hallway

Sebastian grabs Rachel's arm and pushes her into a wall. "I like you to stop what you doing." Sebastian said to her. "I am doing nothing." Rachel said to him as Jamey walks over to them. "Sure your not." Jamey said making Rachel look at him as Jamey makes his way to them. "You think no one sees the way you look at Jesse." Jamey said to her. "Or the way you look at Finn." Sebastian said making Rachel look at him. "Or the way you look at me and Kurt." Jamey said making Rachel look at him. "You don't like the way Jesse is more like or getting solos." Jamey said to her. "Or you don't like the way everyone is finding love but you." Sebastian said to her making Rachel look at him. "Stop it before something will happen to you." Sebastian said and the brothers walk away to Jesse who was walking down the hallway with Kurt. Rachel looks at the three, knowing that taking them out one by one will be more easily.