Big Game

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinely at Night of the Big Game

On Football Field the cheerleaders are cheering. Emma is sitting in the crowded bleachers, cleaning off the seat next to her with a moist towelette. Will, Jesse, Jamey, and Sebastian approach her. "Anyone sitting here?" Will asks her making Emma look at them. "Um, no. Here, here, you can..." Emma said to them and the four sits down. "Well, at least we know it's clean." Will said to her. "Yeah." Emma said to him and "The Star-Spangled Banner" begins to play over the intercom at the end everyone cheers. The team runs onto the field making everyone cheer. The team does very badly in the first play and the crowd is disappointed. Burt makes his way to Jamey and he sits down next to him. "You are Jamey, right?" Burt asks making Jamey look at him. "I am." Jamey said to him. "Burt, Kurt's father." Burt said to him letting his hand out, Jamey takes it. "Nice to meet you." Jamey said to him. "Dad! Dad!" Jamey and Burt hear Kurt yelled making them turn to see Kurt waving excitedly at him while jumps up and down from the bench, leaving Burt slightly embarrassed. Burt makes a subtle wave at his son making Jesse smile at Kurt. "I told you! I told you!" Kurt yelled making Jamey smile at him while Jesse hugs her father's arm. The Titans still try to take control of the game but are still unsuccessful and the opposing team still leads by the last few seconds of the fourth quarter. At the last second, Finn calls a time-out and tells the team that they have to do the dance practiced. The team walks over to the spots to start the game. "Hut, one, two, three. Let's hit it!" Finn yelled and he makes a motion, and suddenly "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" is playing over the intercom. The whole football team dances to the song, much to the disbelief of Burt and the opposing team. "Hike!" Finn yelled and Finn passes the football to Puck, who makes it all the way to the end of the field. Ken and the entire crowd are extremely pleased. Then Kurt makes his way to the center of the field.  "God, he's so little." Burt said to himself. Kurt makes a motion with his hand. A short portion of "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" again plays over the intercom. "Ten, hut!"Finn yelled and he places the ball down. Kurt dances for a few seconds, and then kicks the ball and makes the field goal. The referee blows his whistle. The game is over, and the Titans have won. All thanks to Kurt. Jamey runs down to the field with his siblings following him. Jamey runs over to Kurt who jumps into his arms while laughing. Jamey puts Kurt down and they share a kiss making Burt look at them. After the kiss, Sebastian gives Kurt a hug and then Jesse.

In The Parking Lot

Emma walks over to Jesse. "Jesse." Emma said making Jesse turn to her. "I heard you had a panic attack." Emma said to her. "It was nothing." Jesse said to her. "No, Jesse. You can talk to me." Emma said to her making Jesse look away. "Tell you what." Emma said making Jesse look at her. "Tomorrow, come to my office and we can talk. Okay." Emma said to her making Jesse nod and Emma walks away from her. Burt walks over to Kurt and Jamey. "So..." Burt said making the two look at him. "I was really proud of you tonight, Kurt. I wish your mom would have been there, I mean... alive." Burt said to him making Kurt nod. "Thanks." Kurt said to him with a smile, Burt smiles at his son. "I...have something that I wanna say. I'm glad that you're proud of me, but I don't wanna lie anymore. Being a part of the Glee Club and football has really showed me that I can be anything, and... what I am... is... I'm gay." Kurt said to him. "I know and I saw it." Burt said looking at Jamey. "I've known since you were three. All you wanted for your birthday was a pair of sensible heels. I guess I'm not totally in love with the idea, but if that's who you are, there's nothing I can do about it. And I love you just as much. Okay?" Burt said to him and he brings Kurt in for a hug. "Thanks for telling me, Kurt." Burt said to him as he pulls away from Kurt and he looks at Jamey. "If you hurt him, there is nowhere you can run." Burt said to him. "I understand." Jamey said to him making Burt nod and he walks away making Kurt hug.

At The Schuester's House

Jesse was in her room and Terri walks into the room. "I need you to do something for me." Terri said making Jesse look at her wondering what does she want now.