Two Teams

At McKinely In The Choir Room

Will and Sue are in the choir room they will be flipping a coin to decide who will choose the opening number first. "Ladies' choice. Heads." Sue said to Will and she flips it in the air and Will catches it and puts it on top of his hand. "Heads." Will said not happy. "Awesome. All right." Sue said while taking out her names. "Following students have been selected...for a special elite Glee Club called Sue's Kids." Sue said to the teens. "Hold on. We agreed not to split up the group." Will said to her. "Aw, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities...I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals." Sue said to him. "We can't even compete in sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue. It's against the rules." Will said to her. "Really? You need to crack open a book, William." Sue said throwing the show choir rule book at him. "Here. I have. Show Choir Rule Book. Page 24. Provision 14. Second addendum. Twelve members or more must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song." Sue said to him remembering the words. "Fine. Hey, just go ahead, take all the football players and your Cheerios." Will said and he sits down. "All right, everybody. Listen up. When you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this black, shiny thing." Sue said to the teens. "That's called a piano, Sue." Will said to her. "Santana!" Sue yelled her name and Santana makes her way to Sue's side. "Wheels! Gay kid!" Sue yelled at Kurt and Artie. "Come on! Move it!" Sue yelled at them and the two makes their way to Sue's side. "Asian!" Sue yelled making Mike and Tina look at each other not know who is was talking to. "Other Asian." Sue said and the two walks over to Sue's side. "Will's kids." Sue said making Will look at her while the three make their way to Kurt and Artie. "Aretha. And Shaft." Sue said calling Mercedes and Matt who were the last ones. "I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students." Sue said to him making Will stand up. "You have got to be kidding me." Will said to her. "I wouldn't kid about this. And maybe that's your problem. Bigotry is no laughing matter."  Sue said to him. "And that's how Sue sees it." Santana said to them making Sue turn to her. "Outstanding." Sue said to her and she faces back to Will. "Okay, but please go easy on my daughter." Will said to her. "Oh, Will. I like your daughter, I don't even know how you made the three teens." Sue said and she looks at the three. "Like how did you make this little cute girl." Sue said walking over to Jesse and playing with Jesse's hair. "She and her brothers don't have a butt chin." Sue said to him making Will rub his face.