Borderline/Open Your Heart

Later In The Choir Room

Jamey was working on some dance moves to make their dance 'Freak Out!' better. Kurt walks passes to see him dancing in the room alone. Jesse walks up to Kurt to see him watching her brother. "Why don't you go in?" Jesse asks him making Kurt look at her while Sebastian walks over to them. "No, he looks busy." Kurt said to her. "Come on." Sebastian said making Kurt look at him. "Nothing is going to happen if you are scared to talk to him alone." Sebastian said to him. "Take your time." Jesse said to him, Kurt nods and the two walks away. Kurt looks into the choir room again to see Jamey was standing tired. Kurt walks into the room making Jamey look at him. "Hey." Jamey said to him as Kurt walks over to him. "Hey, what are you doing?" Kurt asks him. "I was working on some dance moves for Freak Out maybe it can make the dance number better." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod. "Do you want to sing something?" Kurt asks him while walking over to Jamey with some papers. Jamey takes it from him and he starts reading it. "I thought maybe you can sing it with me?" Kurt asks making Jamey look at him while the band walks into the room. "Sure, why not." Jamey said to him making Kurt smile widely. The band starts playing the song while Kurt walks over to the piano as Jamey reads the words to the song. 

Kurt
Something in the way
You loved me won't let me be

Kurt sings making Jamey look at him.

Kurt
I don't want to be your prisoner so baby won't you set me free

Kurt walks over to Jamey and he takes the papers from him making Jamey laugh.

Kurt
Stop playin' with my heart
Finish what you start

Kurt sings while walking backward away from Jamey.

Kurt
When you make my love come down
If you want me let me know
Baby, let it show
Honey, don't you fool around

Jamey smiles a little.

Jamey
Don't try to resist me

Jamey sings making Kurt smile as Jamey walks over to Kurt.

Jamey
Open your heart to me, baby
I'll hold the lock and you hold the key

Jamey and Kurt
Open your heart to me, darlin'
I'll give you love if you

Jamey
You turn the key

Kurt walks over to the other side of the piano.

Kurt
Something in your eyes is
Makin' such a fool of me 

Jamey
You're making me
You're making such a fool of me

Jamey sings while walking closer to Kurt.

Jamey and Kurt
I see you on the street
And you walk on by
(Jamey: You're on the street I see when you're walking by)
When you hold me in your arms
You love me till I just can't see
(Jamey: Ohh, Woah)

Kurt sings as Jamey sings. Kurt starts walking backward with Jamey following him.

Jamey and Kurt
So you choose to look the other way
Well I've got something to say...

Will walks over to the door to see them singing to each other.

Jamey and Kurt
Open your heart to me, baby
I'll hold the lock and you hold the key
Open your heart to me, darlin'
I'll give you love if you
You turn the key

Jamey stops Kurt from walking away from him by taking ahold of Kurt's hand.

Jamey 
Open your heart
I'll make you love me

Will smiles at them while Rachel was at the other door not liking this.

Jamey and Kurt
I'll hold the lock and you hold the key

Jamey lets go of Kurt who walks away from Jamey who follows him around the piano.

Jamey and Kurt
Open your heart to me, darlin'

Kurt and Jamey share a smile while Jesse and Sebastian walk over to their father's side to watch the end.

Jamey and Kurt
I'll give you love if you
You turn the key   
Ohh ohh ohh

Jamey and Kurt stop walking and they walk to each other.

Jamey and Kurt
Open your heart with the key

The song ends, Jamey and Kurt share into each other's eyes. "That was great." Kurt said to Jamey while still looking into Jamey's blue eyes. "Yeah." Jamey said to him looking into Kurt's eyes. "I have to go." Kurt said and he takes his bag and walks out with Jamey's eyes on him.

In The Hallways

Kurt walks to his locker with a red face thinking about the song he and Jamey did. Rachel walks over to him making Kurt look at her. "He will break your heart." Rachel said to him. "I don't know what you are talking about." Kurt said to her. "I saw the way you look at him. He is a troubled boy." Rachel said to him. "You don't even know him." Kurt said to her while Jesse walks over to them. "I know him, with his white hair and his blue eyes that will pull you in." Rachel said to him making Jesse walk over to Kurt's side. "Can I help you?" Jesse asks her making Rachel look at her. "Oh, and his little sister who looks cute but we all know she will end this Glee Club." Rachel said to him. "Or you will end Glee Club." Kurt said to her making Rachel look at him. "I know Jess, she will not do something like that." Kurt said to her. "But..." Jesse said making Rachel look at her. "Maybe you will do something like that." Jesse said to her making Rachel walk closer to Jesse. "You want to play that game, fine we will play that game." Rachel said to her and she walks away with the two watching her.