Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)

In Will's Car

Jamey and Sebastian were in the back while Jesse was in the front. Jamey texts Kurt that he and his siblings were on the way. Will looks at Jesse to see she was playing with her fingers. "Jess, you okay?" Will asks making Jesse look at him. "Yeah." Jesse said to him not sounding okay. "Are you sure? You don't sound okay." Will said to her. "I am fine, dad." Jesse said to him. "Okay." Will said to her and Jesse looks out the window.

The Hummel's House

Will drops off his kids and Kurt runs outside and gives Jesse a hug and Sebastian. Kurt walks over to Jamey while the other two walk inside the house. Jamey and Kurt share a quick kiss and a hug. "Hey." Kurt said as they pull apart. "Hey" Jamey said and they walk inside hand and hand. Kurt walks over to Jesse and Brittany and hands them black unitard each. "What is this?" Jesse asks him. "It's a black unitard." Kurt said to her with a smile. "Okay." Jesse said to him and the girls walk away to change while Kurt takes the brothers to the basement.

In The Hummel's Basement

The boys walk down the stairs. "You boys can wait here." Kurt said to them and he gives Jamey a kiss on his cheek and he walks back up the stairs. A few minutes later, Kurt and the girls walk down the stairs all dress up in black unitard but Kurt has on a tie and black glove. Kurt shows the girls the dance number and they do it a few times until Kurt thinks it is good. "Let's get started." Kurt said to them and Sebastian starts the camera and Jamey press play on the player to start the song.

All the single ladies

Jesse, Kurt, and Brittany put one hand on their hip and the other one out.

All the single ladies
All the single ladies,
Now put your hands up up

The three put their hands up into the air.

In a club we just broke up,

The girls do the dance as Kurt wanted it.

I'm doing my own little thing
Actin' up,drink in my cup
I can care less what you think

The girls flip their hair and then they stop moving,

I need no permission did
I mention?

Jesse and Brittany go down to the floor very slowly.

Don't pay him any attention
'Cause you had your turn
And now you gonna learn

The girls go up.

What it really feels like to miss me

Kurt fixes his hair while the girls' touch his shoulders.

Cause if you liked it then
You should've put a ring on it

The three point to their finger where the ring needs to be. The brothers nod their heads liking the song and the dance moves.

If you liked it then you
Should've put a ring on it

They sneak attack back to the ring. 

Don't be mad once you
See that he want it

The three then comb through their hair and slap their butt.

If you liked it then you
Should've put a ring on it

Oh-oh-oh,,oh,oh-oh
Oh,oh,oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh,oh,oh,oh-oh
Oh,oh,oh-oh-oh.

Suddenly the music stops making everyone turn to see Kurt's dad. Burt was gazing disapprovingly at what is taking place before him. "Dad! You're home early." Kurt said to him while Sebastian gives Jesse a jacket to put on. "Deadliest Catch is on." Burt said and he walks closer to Kurt. "What are you wearing?" Burt asks him. "It's a unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body." Kurt said to his dad. Burt puts a finger in Kurt's unitard, letting it snap back into place. He nods. "Football." Sebastian said making Kurt look at him and back to his dad. "Yeah, all the guys in football wear them. They're jock chic." Kurt said to his dad. "Totally. Kurt's on the football team now." Brittany said to him making everyone look at her. "He's the kicker – that's the smallest guy on the field, right?" Brittany said to them. "Yeah. Brit and Jess were just helping me with some conditioning work." Kurt said to him. "Hmm. Really. You know, I played in JC before I busted up my knee, popping wheelies on my third bike." Burt said to them. "Cool. I guess we'll have something to talk about, then." Kurt said with a chuckle. A suspicious Burt buys the story for now. "So one of you two his girlfriend?" Burt asks the girls and Kurt was taken aback by the question, but he puts his hand on Jesse's back making her jump. "But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Kurt said to him while Jesse plays along. "Yeah, I love this guy." Jesse said putting her arms around him while the brothers try not to laugh. "Alright, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Burt said to Kurt who nods and he looks at Jesse who smiles at him. "And hey, Kurt." Burt said making everyone look at him. "Be sure to get me a ticket to your first game." Burt said to him. Kurt nods feverishly. His grin disappears once he realizes the mess he is in. Burt walks up the stairs and Kurt walks over to Jamey who gives him a hug and whispers sweet things to him trying to make him feel better.