The Love Of The Siblings

At Schuester's House

The siblings arrive home before their dad was home. "Jess, go to your room." Sebastian said to her as the brothers walk into the kitchen with Jesse's eyes on them. The brothers enter the kitchen to see their mom. "Hello, mom." Jamey said making Terri look at them as the two walks over to her. "Boys, where is your father?" Terri asks them. "He's not home." Sebastian said to her. "How is the baby?" Jamey asks her making Terri look at him. "Your little sister is doing fine." Terri said to him while Sebastian walks up behind her. "Okay, can I see how big you are getting?" Jamey asks her while walking up to her. "I don't think that is a good idea." Terri said while walking backward. "Why?" Jamey asks her as Terri walks into Sebastian. "Because I am your mother and you seeing me like that..." Terri said making Sebastian take ahold of Terri's arms. "Hey!" Terri yelled at him and Jamey lifts up Terri's shirt to see the pregnancy pad. "Oh." Jamey said as Jesse stands by the door watching them. "Don't tell your father." Terri said to them making Jamey look at her as Sebastian let go of her. "And why not?" Sebastian asks her. "Because he will leave us." Terri said to them. "You mean you." Jamey said to her. "No, he will leave us. Your sister knew for a long time and now you two." Terri said to them making the brothers look at each other. "What do you want to keep this between us?" Terri asks them making the brothers look at her. "You guys wanted a car? I get you one." Terri said to them making the brothers look at Jesse who was watching them. "No." Sebastian said to her and he looks at Terri. "We have to tell him." Sebastian said to her. "Take my deal or I will take you three out of school." Terri said to them. "You can't do that." Jamey said to her. "I can if you tell your father or you can take my deal." Terri said to them. "Don't" Jesse said making the brothers look at her as Jesse walks over to them. "Fine but..." Jamey said looking at Terri. "You give the pills to me and Sebastian." Jamey said to her making Terri nod and walk out to get them. "Why you do that?" Jesse asks him making Jamey look at her. "We will find a way to told him but for now you need the pills." Jamey said to her. "Are you sure that a good idea?" Sebastian asks him making Jamey look at him. "I don't know but we will see." Jamey said to him as Terri walks into the kitchen and Sebastian takes the pills from her. "Let's go." Jamey said to them and they walk out when there was a knock on the door. Terri walks over while Sebastian gives Jesse a pill to take. "Who are you?" Terri asks making the brothers look at the door to see Rachel.

Later at night.

Will comes home tired and he walks into the living room. "I'm home." Will said to everyone making Jesse run out of her room that her brothers told her to stay in. "Dad" Jesse said making Will look at her with a smile. "Sweetheart." Will said while walking over to her and he gives her a hug. "And how is my Glee cheerleader going?" Will asks her. "Is that my nickname now?" Jesse asks him as the two walks into the living and sits down. "Yes." Will said to her as he was handed a beer. "Oh, thanks." Will said to her. "You're welcome." Rachel said making Will look at her. "Casserole's almost ready." Rachel said while Will looks at her. "Hope you like venison." Rachel said to him and she walks away. "Jess, go to your room." Will said to her and he walks into the kitchen. Jesse walks to her room to see that her brothers were there. "We told you to stay in your room." Sebastian said to her. "I wanted to see dad." Jesse said to them while walking to her room and she looks at her brothers. "I love you guys." Jesse said making the brothers look at her. "We love you too, sis." Jamey said to her with a smile and Jesse walks into her room with a smile.