New Member Of The Friends

After School In The Lima Bean At Night

The group of friends was sitting at a table. "Did you see the look on Rachel's face?" Sebastian asks them. "Yeah, she was like why did Jesse get it." Mercedes said to them with a little laugh. "She is a...dr..ama Qu..een." Tina said to them with a smile. "Hey, guys." They hear a voice making them turn to see Finn. "Can I sit with you guys?" Finn asks them. "Sure." Jesse said to him with a smile and Finn sits down next to Jesse. "How were your guys' classes after the Push it?" Jamey asks them. "People were looking at him funing." Artie said to him making Jesse laugh a little. "Next time, let's not do a song Rachel says." Sebastian said to them making everyone agree even Finn.  "Guys, what do you call a can opener that doesn't work?" Sebastian asks them. "And here we go." Jamey said to himself. "What?" Finn asks him wanting to know. "A can't open." Sebastian said to them everyone looks at him for a few minutes until Artie starts laughing at the bad joke making everyone laugh with him but knowing Rachel was watching them from afar.

Later In The Schuster House In Jamey's Room

Will enters his room to Jamey sitting on his bed. "Hey, James." Will said making Jamey look at him. "What up?" Jamey asks him as Will walks over to Jamey's office chair. "I saw you and Kurt singing the other day." Will said to him making Jamey look away from him. "When did you meet Kurt?" Will asks him making Jamey look at him. "Last year, sometimes he was my partner in a few tasks for school." Jamey said to him. "Do you like him?" Will asks him making Jamey think about it. "Well, I have a feeling about him." Jamey said to him making Will nod. "I think you in love with this boy." Will said to him making Jamey look at him. "But mom thinks me and my siblings will ever find love." Jamey said to him. "Don't listen to her. If you are in love you need to show it." Will said to him and he leaves. Jamey picks up his phone and he opens a picture of him and Kurt making him smile.