Freak

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinely In Emma's Office

Will asked Emma to talk with Jesse before Glee club and anything that is making her have panic attacks. "So, Jesse." Emma said taking out some paper about panic attacks. "Do you know why you are here?" Emma asks her. "Yeah. You are going to help me." Jesse said to her making Emma nod. "So, I heard when Rachel said what was wrong with you. You faint in front of everyone, do you faint all the time when you have a panic attack?" Emma asks her. "I seem to faint everytime." Jesse said to her making Emma nod. "Is that bad?" Jesse asks her. "No, some people faint when they have a panic attack." Emma said to her. "But not like me." Jesse said to her. "Jesse, I know this is hard for you." Emma said to her. "Just didn't." Jesse said to her, Emma can see something was wrong with Jesse. "Is something wrong?" Emma asks her. "I was happy to take the place of my friend and I had a panic attack in the song. I never do that before and I feel like it will happen again." Jesse said to her. "Jesse..." Emma said but Jesse cuts her off. "No, you stop." Jesse said to her. "Jesse, I know I don't know how you are feeling right now. Yes, you didn't win for your friend but everyone still loves you." Emma said to her. "All they see is a girl who has panic attacks for no reason." Jesse said to her making Emma look at her notes. "Well...a panic attack occurs when your body experiences a rush of intense psychological mental and physical symptoms." Emma said to her making Jesse close her eyes. "Is there a way to fix me?" Jesse asks her making Emma look at her. "Jesse, there is no treatment for this all you need is your pi..." Emma said before she can finish Jesse stands up and leaves the room with tears in her eyes. 

In The Hallways

Jesse walks down the hallways while crying making everyone look at her. Sebastian and Jamey were leading by some lockers talking to each other until they saw their little sister crying. The two walk over to her worried about her. "Jess, you okay?" Sebastian asks her as they stand in front of her. "I am..freak." Jesse said while crying making her brothers look at each other. "Your not." Jamey said to her. "I am." Jesse said to him making the brothers give her a hug at the same time and Jesse cry in her brothers' arms.