Leave For Sectionals

After School In The Parking Lot

The New Directions are preparing to leave for sectionals, Will watches them until his kids walk over to him. "Hey, guys." Will said to them as Jesse hugs him. "Aww, Jess." Will said to her while the brothers watch. "I am proud of you guys." Will said still holding Jesse. "Too bad, you can't come with." Sebastian said to him. "I will be here in your hearts and make me even more proud." Will said to them as Emma walks over to them. "Guys, you need to get on the bus." Emma said to the siblings. "Time to go guys." Will said to them and Jamey gives him a hug. "See ya Dad." Jamey said and he walks to the bus as Sebastian hugs Will. "Bye." Sebastian said to him and he follows his brother. "I love you, Jess." Will said and he kisses her forehead. "I will make you proud." Jesse said to him while running to the bus. "You already did." Will said to himself as Jesse enters the bus. Will walks over to the bus and closes it and stands back to watch them leave. Jesse stands up by the window and gives him a wave. Will smiles at her and waves back as the bus drives away.

The bus arrives at the hotel, Jesse, Kurt, Sebastian, and Jamey share a room. "Are you guys doing okay?" Kurt asks them as he sits down next to Jamey. "I guess." Jesse said sitting on the floor with a book in front of her. "What are you reading?" Sebastian asks her making Jesse look at him. "I am being a nerd and reading about panic attacks." Jesse said to them making Kurt stand up and make his way over to her. "I thought if I learn more about it I know what to do." Jesse said to them as Kurt sits down. "How long have you been reading this?" Jamey asks her. "After Dad kick Terri out." Jesse said to them making him nod. "Well, maybe you need something else to do." Kurt said closing the book. "Hey, I was reading that." Jesse said to him. "Not anymore." Kurt said putting the book away and he takes out a movie.  "We are going to watch The Sound of Music." Kurt said to them showing them the movie. "A broadway movie." Jesse said while taking the movie. "Yes, and I heard some songs in this movie that are the best." Kurt said taking the movie from her. "Okay." Jesse said as she stands up and walks over to Sebastian's bed and sits down next to him while Kurt puts in the movie. Kurt runs over to Jamey's bed and sits down next to him. "Okay." Kurt said and he presses play and the movie starts while Kurt leads his head on Jamey's chest. Jesse sees that and she takes out her phone and takes a picture of them and watches the movie with her head on Sebastian's shoulder.