The Truth

At Schuester's House

The siblings arrive home with smiles on their faces until they hear something being throw. "Pick up your shirt." They hear their dad making them run into the kitchen. "Pick up your shirt." Will said to Terri while Jesse hides behind her brothers. "You're scaring me, Will." Terri said to Will as he walks closer to Terri. "Think about what you're accusing me of. Think about it and turn around and go find your pocket square." Terri said to him and Will takes ahold of Terri's hand. "Please?" Terri said to him and Will lifts up Terri's shirt to see another pregnancy pad. Will rips the pregnancy pad off of her. "Why did you do this to us? I don't understand!" Will said to her with a tear going down his face. " I thought you were leaving me. You're so different, Will. We both know it. I can feel you. You're pulling away from me." Terri said to him while Jesse holds onto her brothers' shirts. "Why, because I-I've started standing up to you? Trying to make this a relationship of equals?" Will said to her. "No, because of the damn glee club. Ever since you started it, you just walk around like you're better than me!" Terri yelled at him. "I should be allowed to feel good about myself!" Will yelled at her. "Who are we kidding, Will? This marriage works because you don't feel good about yourself." Terri said to him. "This marriage works because I love you because I've always accepted you, good and bad." Will said to her and he walks over to her. "You've made yourself a stranger to me now. Are you happy? Are you satisfied?!" Will yelled at her. "Don't only yell at me when your kids knew about it." Terri said to him making Will look at them to see his little girl hiding behind her brothers. "The first to know was Jesse." Terri said to him. "Shut up." Will said and he walks over to his kids. "Jess." Will said making Jesse look at him. "Come here." Will said to her but Jesse stays where she is. "Jess, please." Will said to her, Jesse looks at him and she walks out from behind her brothers. "Hey, sweetheart." Will said to her while taking her hands. "Did you knew?" Will asks her, Jesse nods. "Why didn't you tell me?" Will asks her. "She told me if I told you she was going to stop getting my pills I need." Jesse said to him making Will look at Terri. "How can you do something like that?" Will asks Terri while walks over to her. The brothers walk over to Jesse and she takes their hands. "It didn't start as a lie. I really thought I was pregnant. And then the doctor, he said it was a hysterical pregnancy, and I...I just panicked!" Terri said to hi making Will look away from her crying. "This is insane. What were you gonna do when the due date came?" Will asks her. "Quinn Fabray. It was so perfect. She didn't want hers and I needed one. I had the doctor use her ultrasound DVD at your appointment that you came to." Terri said to him making Will walks over to his kids. "I'm so sorry, Will. I'm so sorry." Terri said to him and she walks over to Will taking him away from his kids. "Do you remember at that appointment? Do you remember what we said? That at that moment, no matter what happened, we loved each other. We could get that feeling back again." Terri said to him and Will pushes her off of him. "We going guys." Will said to his kids and the four walks to the door. "You could love me back, Will!" Terri yelled at him as the brothers walked out. Terri takes Jesse's hand stopping her from leaving. "Baby, you still love your mommy?" Terri asks Jesse and Will pulls Jesse away from her. "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!" Will yelled at her and the two walk out the door.

At McKinely In The Choir Room

The brothers were sitting in the choir room while Will was with Jesse. "I am sorry she did that to you." Will said hugging Jesse with tears in his eyes. "I will make sure she is out of our lives." Will said to her and he kisses her forehead. The two walks into the choir room to see the mattresses. "What's this?" Will asks them. "We did a commercial." Jamey said to him. "Why didn't you two tell me?" Will asks them. "We made a deal to get Jesse's pills back." Sebastian said to him making Will madder. "From now on you, three talk to me if something is wrong." Will said to them making the three nod. Will takes one of the mattresses on top and he rips it open. "Jamey and Sebastian open two more." Will said to them while he moves the open one to the office. The brothers open two more while Jesse walks into the office. "Jess, you are with me." Will said to her making Jesse nod.