The Date

In McKinely In Maths Class

Jamey was about to leave when Kurt call him. "Jamey." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. "I am having a hard time with maths and I was thinking maybe you can help me." Kurt said to him as Jesse walks into the room. "What are you having a hard time with?" Jamey asks him making Kurt look behind Jamey to see Jesse who was cheering him on. "What we learn today." Kurt said to him. "Algebra." Jamey said to him. "Yeah, I don't know where some of the numbers go sometimes." Kurt said to him with a smile. "Okay, we will do it at your house because my mom hurts people coming over on a school night." Jamey said to him and he turns around to see Jesse hiding behind the door. Jamey laughs and he walks out acting like he didn't see her. Jesse runs over to Kurt who was smiling. "You, my friend have a date with my brother." Jesse said to him with a smile while Rachel walks into the room. "What did I say?" Rachel asks them making the two look at her. "No one will be a couple until I and Finn are together." Rachel said to them. "So, what?" Jesse asks her while Kurt watches them. "You can't control someone who is love." Jesse said to her. "Kurt, if I see you with Jamey again or even kiss him. I will make your life a living hell." Rachel said to him and she walks out of the room. "I think I will tell Jamey I am fine." Kurt said making Jesse look at him. "No, he will be at your home tonight. We are not going to let Rachel win." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod. "You and my brother will be the best, cute and lovely couple in the glee club." Jesse said to him with a smile.

After that, Jesse was walking to her next class until someone calls her. "Mrs. Schuester" Jesse turns around to see Emma Pillsbury walking up to her. "Yes." Jesse said to her as Emma was closer to her. "If you need someone to talk to someone, I am the one you go to." Emma said to her making Jesse nod. "Thanks, but if I will want to talk to someone I talk to my brothers or my father." Jesse said to her. "Oh, yes. Will." Emma said to her with love eyes making Jesse nod and she walks away from her thinking what was up with her.