riddle? || chapter 3

"Fucking Riddle"

Rosey
I sulked up to my room, I was angry, but mostly annoyed. He's such a dickhead. But, i can admit I am glad he stopped, I would've been angry with myself if I gave in. As soon as i heard my door slam shut I jumped on my king-sized bed. Luckily I didn't share a room with anyone otherwise they'd have to deal with all of the complaining that came out of me.

I groaned in annoyance, i needed to get him back, but the question was, how? Then an idea popped into my head. There was a Slytherin party in the Room of Requirements tomorrow, following on from today's. Only a few students from other houses were allowed into this one however, mainly Slytherins, a few Hufflepuffs- they brought some herbs to our parties so we invited them often- and barely any Ravenclaws or Gryffindors because they usually snitched on us. I had a plan, and it was going to be a good one. I just had to ignore the little cock-sucker tomorrow as much as i can.

I sat up on my bed and waited for myself to focus on my surroundings before jumping off of the bed and heading into the bathroom. I undressed, starting with my top and ending with my undergarments. I climbed into the shower and slid the door shut before turning the shower on.

I lathered some shampoo into my hair before washing it out and then replacing it with conditioner, doing the same process as i did for the shampoo with it. Then i grabbed the coconut scented shower gel and rubbed it all over, shortly washing off after. I stepped out of the bathroom into the steamy area around me, searching for a towel in every place possible. I finally found one and wrapped it around my chest, letting it cover my body from my chest area to my middle thigh.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a while, just sort of admiring myself before walking into my room and looking through my pyjama draw for something comfortable. I searched through my draw and picked up a set. A white string top with some grey joggers. I laid them on-top of my neatly-made bed before unravelling the towel from around myself and putting that over a chair. I quickly slipped on my pyjamas as i was very cold, reminding myself to put on the small heater i had near my bed.

I wrapped my hair up in a little grey towel and climbed into bed, feeling quite tired from the amount of alcohol i drank and the fact it was 1am. I groaned as I looked at the time, shortly after deciding that i should get some rest. I slowly drifted off to sleep, thoughts swimming around my head creating a dream.

———————————————

7 in the morning

I woke up with a slight groan as i had a migraine from the amount of alcohol i had drank the previous night. I rubbed my temples a little before swinging my legs off the right side of my bed and slowly steadied myself by holding onto my bedside cabinet as if i didn't, i would've fell down from the fact my head was spinning. I slowly walked over to my study table where my clothes for the day were already stacked. It was a "non-uniform" day as some muggles would call it., except for the fact that this whole week we got to wear what we want. I sighed and grabbed my Slytherin-green tank top from the pile, quickly taking off my pyjama top to replace it with a bra that matched the top. I slid both tops on and then looked at myself in the mirror. I pinched a little bit of the grey pyjama joggers i was wearing and frowned. I could wear this today, except i had a thought that popped into my head--black would be so much better. I slowly took my grey ones off and walked over to my dresser and grabbed the black pair.

I put on my black joggers over my green piece of underwear and then made my way over to the body-length mirror where i stood checking myself out.

Damnn I look fineee..

I chuckled to myself before grabbing my small black bag which held all of my school belongings for the day, luckily i used a charm to size them all down otherwise absolutely nothing would fit.