ignorance || chapter 4

"you are a man-whore Malfoy."

Rosey

Enzo and I were walking around the corridors for 10 minutes, taking different shortcuts to get to our own common room. It took ages to get there from where the Gryffindor one was. We started making plans on what we could do for the big pranks and started laughing at a few. We entered the common room and a few sets of eyes were on us, peculiar. I shook my head a little and turned to Enzo.

"I have a free lesson right now, what about you?"

"Lucky! I have potions with Slug-horn." he made a scrunched face and i laughed.

"Well, i don't have anything to do, what if i come with you?" i asked.

"You really are lovely Roe. Thank you." he exclaimed a bit too loud and smiled, lightly hugging me.

"Anything to make my best friend happy!" i smiled and hugged him for a short second. We stood there just smiling at each other, unsure of what to do next. The bell rang and we were quickly snapped out of our thoughts and looked at each-other wide-eyed, Slug-horn was going to probably give us detention.

"Quick!" Enzo exclaimed and grabbed my wrist tight, but not tight enough to hurt. He dragged me to the potions classroom where everyone was stood at the back, listening to our professor. He turned around and spotted us at the doorway, panting for breath. "Sorry- we're late- professor" Lorenzo panted.

"That's okay- what's your name sir?" Slug-horn asked.

"Lorenzo Berkshire, sir." He replied with a small smile.

"That's okay Lorenzo, and who may you have with you?"

"Rosey Oaks," i answered, giving a slight smile like Lorenzo's.

He nodded, giving me a weird look and gesturing to the line of students staring at either me, Enzo or the professor. "Stand with the rest of your class please."

Me and Enzo looked at each-other and walked over to where the group of students were. I recognised a few, such as Harry Potter; the 'Chosen One', Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley(I felt bad for him, always in Harry's shadow, he was also the guy Leah had a crush on.) and ..THEM. Draco Malfoy and Mattheo Riddle. I groaned as i saw the both of them stood next to each other whispering about something or other. As i looked at them, both looked back, trying to make eye contact every time i looked towards the other. I rolled my tongue along the inside of my cheek and rolled my eyes, making both of them chuckle a little bit. I turned back to where Slug-horn was, he was rambling about something or other, i wasn't paying much attention. We were told to sit down and make some notes, luckily i was seated next to Ron, he didn't mind too much when i asked if i could copy off of him.

The class FINALLY ended and i rushed out of the classroom, and waited beside the wall outside, waiting for Lorenzo. I was waiting there for about 2 minutes before someone appeared in-front of me.

"Fucking hell Enzo, what took you so lo-" I looked up to the 2 pairs of eyes i didn't want to see together, let alone in-front of me. "What do you two dick-heads want?" I growled slightly before crossing my arms.

"Well, i just came to say hi, seeing as i didn't get the chance to at Breakfast." Mattheo smirked, looking down at me.

"I wonder why that is." I glared, trying to get out of the conversation. I tried shoving both of them out of the way but they wouldn't budge. "Move out the way you imbeciles!" I tried not to yell.