pumpkin juice - chapter 19

twitter: yuhitscoco

tiktok: thewalkingwattpadwriter

Rosey

"Fuck off, ferret." I grumbled under my breath, grabbing my bag and making a beeline for the exit to the hall, my eyes facing downwards at my shoes and the path in front of me.

I walked no more than five metres away from where I was sat when suddenly a cold liquid was running down my head and body.

"Whoops." a guilty voice called, trying to hold back a chuckle. I looked up to make eye contact with the red head who had insulted me the night prior.

My hands were out in front of me, but in a blur crashes came from beside me as my mouth hung open in shock from the sticky beverage dripping down my body.

"Are you fucking mental?" Draco's loud voice boomed.

I looked up, Draco had his hands balled in a fist, gripping Ron's robe, barely lifting him. Mattheo was next to Malfoy, his hand also balled in a fist but in front of Ron's face. Lorenzo was next to me, watching the scene unfold with angry eyes, as was Blaise as both had their hands balled.

My breathing increased again whilst i tried wiping off the juice with my hands as i listened and occasionally watched in front of me.

"Are you? Get your filthy hands off of me!" Ron exclaimed, thrashing in Draco's hands.

"Are you seriously that petty? Get over yourself, you got caught! Stop being a prick for once!" Mattheo's voice was equally as loud, using his hands to motion as he spoke. Draco let go of Ron's robes, stepping back.

"Me? Stop being a prick? You and Malfoy continuously make her feel like shit and you're calling me the prick? For fuck sake Oaks, open your goddamn eyes! The only thing they're trying to do is get into your pants, can't you fucking see that! That's all boys ever want to do! God, stop being so fucking stupid-,"

Smack.

My hand raised and swung across Ron's face, my face red in rage and embarrassment. Silence surrounded the hall, had it been like this since he spilled his drink on me?

His face scrunched up, extreme fury laced into his pale face. He shoved my shoulders back, but I didn't go too far as Lorenzo stepped in, pushing him back into his friends who had now surrounded his back and sides.

"Watch yourself, Weasley." Lorenzo warned, his voice extremely stern and harsh, protective.

"She smacked me! What do you expect me to do, Berkshire?" he shouted, the side of his face slightly red from the impact of the smack my hand had caused.

"You purposely spilt your drink on her so don't come at me with that complete and utter bullshit." Lorenzo barked back, dangerously close to Ron now.

"Enzo, stop." I mumbled, trying to get his attention.

"I don't know what the fuck happened between you guys but that's no way to treat her." He carried on, pointing at him.

"No way to treat her?" Ron chuckled, "She acts like a friend one minute and the next she's off snitching to Umbridge and her stupid tag team. She's nothing more than a two-faced slag," Ron continued, my eyes brimming with tears as chuckles were thrown around the gryffindor and hufflepuff tables as they listened in to the endless insults.

Lorenzo lunged for Ron but my arm dashed out, pulling him back, "Lorenzo, please," I pleaded, my eyebrows furrowing underneath the thin layer of orange-coloured juice that covered me from head to toe.