hospital wing || chapter 9

Rosey

I giggled absentmindedly,

"Come back here Dylan!!" yelling, running after a little boy with brown, curly hair. I tried looking around but i couldn't, it was almost as if i was being controlled?

"Gotta catch me first Roe!!" he yelled back, but soon tripping over his own feet as he didn't pay attention to his surroundings.

I gasped, picking up the pace as fast as my little legs could carry me, "Dylan!!" I knelt next to him, "Are you okay?!" I asked, panicking as i did so.

He turned around, a small cut on his left cheekbone, "Yeah, yeah," he paused to wipe some blood off from his cut, "I'm fine little sis." He looked up and smiled at me, his face slightly blurred but i could see the main features.

I engulfed him in a huge hug, my heart beating rapidly.

"Kids!" a woman yelled, "Time for dinner!" she yelled again. I had no control over my body still, yet my legs carried me to inside the large mansion like house, and through the hallways. Some how my sub-conscious self knew where i was going, my feet just drifted myself to where i was supposed to go.

I was about to step into the dining room when i just fell, and kept falling. I tried to scream for help but i had no control over what i was doing.

I was scared, unsure of what to do. My hands trying to claw onto the empty space around me --failing miserably.

-----

That's when i woke up, panting for breath, sweating a lot. My heart beat was racing, confused on what i just saw. I looked around me, examining my surroundings. I looked down to the left and my arm was bandaged up. I then looked to the left and saw Lorenzo looking at me, confused and surprised but mostly concerned.

"She's awake!" he yelled, i squinted my eyes at the sudden loud noise and he mouthed "sorry".

I rubbed my temples, trying to remember what happened before i ended up here, in a hospital bed.

Madame Pomphrey and a few other students came rushing to see me, i was overwhelmed by how many questions they were asking that i zoned out.

"Students please! Give the girl some space!" ordered the nurse, they all quickly quieted down and stopped speaking so loudly, waiting to hear what the nurse was going to say next. She walked over to my right side and crouched down, "Are you alright, sweet-heart?" she said in a soft voice. I nodded but then my hand went straight to my forehead, my head was pounding. I made a painful sound and she looked at me with worry plastered all over her face. She tutted a little, "I'll get you some water and I'll get Snape to bring you a pain-relief potion, does that sound alright?" I nodded and smiled slightly, her walking off after.

I groaned a little at the pain and turned to Lorenzo, his eyebrows furrowed in concern, "What happened?" I asked, quietly, my voice croaky from the lack of liquid.

He looked up at me and questioned, "Well what's the last thing you remember?"

"The last thing i remember is.. having a go at Pansy?" i said, confusion tampering with my voice.

He nods, "Well Umbitch came in, she started carving something into your hand, you were really distraught by it. Then Snape came in and started arguing with her. Then you fell back onto the sofa, then you fainted.  Are you okay now?" he questioned again.

I nodded and looked at my hand, shocked to see it bandaged up, "Well shitt." i said, laughing a little. He laughed a little too, a small smile on his face showing he was glad that i was okay.