jealousy, jealousy || chapter 12

please go and follow my tiktok i made for this specific wattpad page/story, it will have teasers of new chapters and new upcoming books on it<3 username: thewalkingwattpadwriter

Rosey

"What, exactly, if i was going to agree to this, would you have in mind?" i asked, a grin forming on my face.

"Well, if i gathered correctly, he smelt you in his Amortentia potion." he stated and my eyes went wide, not realising this until now. "So, my guess is he's trying to get you off of his mind." he stated again, i bit my bottom lip which he took notice of and spoke up, "Stop biting your lip." he ordered and i complied.

"Sorry."

"As i was saying, he's trying to get you off of his mind. So seeing you with another guy, or person, will rile him up." he mentioned and i looked at him raising my eyebrows a little.

"So, what you're saying is that i need to make him jealous by being with someone that's not him." Mattheo nodded and he had a smile playing on his lips. I was still playing with his hair at this point and he didn't mind whatsoever. "And, by the looks of things, you want that person to be you?" i questioned, not worried by the idea whatsoever.

Mattheo nodded and quickly butted in, "Exactly, it will annoy him more if you were to get with me, his best friend. I mean if it is okay with you. Because i know Malfoy will be extremely angry to see me with you in such a manner."

I chewed the inside of my cheek a little before answering, "Okay, I'm in." i saw his eyes light up in excitement, "But," i paused, "Two rules, first, no actually falling for each other, and secondly, no telling anyone." Mattheo nodded his head.

"Yes, of course." He paused like i did, "So kissing etcetera is allowed?" he asked, smoothing his hand along my cheek causing them to burn, he chuckled, "No need to blush that hard for me, darling."

"Well, to make the relationship seem believable then we'll have to kiss and other stuff, i guess." i smiled and sat up. Suddenly an idea popped into my head, "What if we make it official to the people of Hogwarts the same way Malfoy did? An Instagram post? Maybe on both?" I asked thrice.

He nodded and answered, "Good idea. How about we do one like this," he grabbed my waist gently, placing myself on his lap. I blushed like crazy. "Pass me your phone," he ordered and i did.

He used a spell to keep the two phones upright and another one to press the countdowns on the cameras. I nuzzled my head into his neck as he put his hood up. I heard the snaps of the photos and i smiled, in fact i smiled a lot. He quickly used his wand to drift our phones back to their owners. I looked at the photo and smiled.

"I love the photo," I grinned leaning back a little to see his face.

"Same," he grinned back, us both looking into each others eyes.

I stayed sat on his lap for a few minutes more before i wrapped my arms around his waist, nuzzling into his neck again, i felt him tense the slightest bit before he stopped and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Thank-you, Mattheo. For helping me." I leaned back after a few minutes and he looked at me.

"It's no problem, darling. You don't need to thank me."

I pulled my phone out again and went into Instagram to post the photo. I captioned it with;

Perfect day out with him<3

I smiled and showed him. He nodded in approval before i quickly tagged him and posted my photo. I saw from the corner of my eye that his phone flashed with a notification as he began to type out his caption.