cat fight || chapter 8

Rosey

I stormed into the Slytherin common room, "James Pucey!" i growled.

"Oh look! The witch is back!" shrieked Pansy in her normal annoying voice. I saw Mattheo shot a glare over to her which caused her to quiet down and look towards her lap before turning back to me.

I shoved past everyone and stood in front of James.

He looked me up and down before meeting my eyes, "Came back for more darling?" he asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.

I raised my hand and it met his face, silence filled the room, "What the fuck!?" yelled James, standing up. He was taller than me, and was trying to intimidate me but i wasn't as bothered as he thought.

"How dare you James! How fucking dare you!" i yelled, distraught at what I'd just heard from Draco, my eyes pricking with tears yet none of them spilled

Everyone turned in our direction.

I saw Lorenzo pushing past the small crowd, "What's going on?!" He held a hand onto my shoulder in comfort.

"Your freak of a friend just came up here and slapped me for no reason." James growled, looking me up and down again.

Lorenzo looked at me again, concern plastered over his face, "Rose is that true?"

"Yes, it is Enzo, but I had a reason!" i yelled.

"What was it then, skank." Pansy questioned

Silence fell before me, confusion covering some faces at my outburst "Well, your little friend James here, decided last night he would try and take advantage of me, and may I add that I was heavily drunk?" I let out, a few gasps were heard and coursed through the common room.

"Wait- what!?" yelled Lorenzo, glaring at James.

"That's not true. You know how much shit comes out of that whores mouth." he replied, scoffing.

I heard someone shoving people out of the way, "Actually, Pucey here is the one bullshitting, i had to physically pull him off of her before taking her to her own dorm. You're filthy and a disgrace to your family name, James, proper filthy." Malfoy snarled. The room fell silent, a few small whispers in the background.

"And for you to turn around and call me the whore James when you practically can't keep your disgusting hands off of me for the minimum 5 seconds is obsessive and man-whore like!" I snarled as well, Pucey's right side of his face had turned red from my slap.

Pansy butted in, "Hang on, you're calling him the man-whore yet what's that on your neck, Oaks? And Malfoy, didn't know you liked Oaks here that much to stick up for her. " she squealed as if she was a pig.

"Oh shut it Parkinson! Just because I'm standing up for woman's rights to not be taken advantage of without consent doesn't mean i necessarily like the girl you fool!" Malfoy retorted.

I looked at her and Lorenzo concerningly, suddenly feeling self conscious and pushed past everyone to get to the small mirror hung up on the wall, ignoring her and Malfoy's conversation. I inspected my neck and Riddle's hand was imprinted on-to it, as well as his ring marks. I smoothed over the area, wincing a bit. I widened my eyes and turned back to the group, they were all staring at me except for one, Riddle.

"I swear it's not what it seems!" i said, begging a little.

"Oh yeah Oaks, then what is it?" questioned Adrian, James' older brother.

I looked at Riddle then back down again. "I- Uh, I don't know..", my voice went quiet. Malfoy shook his head in annoyance.

"Exactly, fucking whore." Pansy mentioned.