confrontation || chapter 17

twitter: yuhitscoco

tiktok: thewalkingwattpadwriter

Rosey

"Why the fuck would you do that, Rosey?" I heard a voice question harshly.

'Shit,' the voice in my head mumbled.

I turned around, Mattheo and Draco beating me to it as they folded their arms across their chests, their faces serious and stern. I could still feel the burning of my under eyes, notifying me that the tear stains were still on my face for everyone to see.

My face turned into a slightly panicked one, trying to find something to say to the ginger, brunette and raven head in front of me. I saw Ron stare at me, ready for me to start talking.

"Go on, fucking say something. Maybe you can even gather up a complete bullshit sentence to tell us why you'd be a fucking rat!" I heard Cho's Scottish accent ringing through my ears, my eyes began to prick with tears again.

I began stuttering, trying to find the right words, ones that wouldn't get me in any more trouble than I already was in.

When I was about to begin, Cho's friend - Isabella I believe - piped up, "I, I, I, make a fucking sentence pipsqueak." As she finished her sentence, herself, Cho and the people surrounding burst into laughter, making me feel even more out of place than I already was.

I saw from my peripheral vision that Draco and Mattheo were tensing their jaws and balling their hands into fists whilst she was talking. My eyes began burning as they had a cover of the salty tears that had already formed, i tried my best to not make them go but i couldn't help it, i had utterly fucked up. 

"Please stop," I pleaded, causing the surroundings to go semi-silent, some small whispers still echoing around the large hallway.

"What did you just say, Oaks?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly as she spat my name out of her mouth like it was dirt.

I remained silent, my cheeks flaring red as i felt dozens of pairs of eyes on myself. My breathing began to speed up, what was happening? Why am i doing this?  

She scoffed, giving me a look, "We should stop? You're the one who doesn't give the slightest fuck about her alleged friends, you only care about yourself and getting on the right side of your boytoys." She raised her voice, pausing. "You have no right to tell me to stop, just fuck off, you skank."

I heard Draco mumble under his breath, but before i knew it Mattheo's voice echoed the halls, "You're not gonna speak to her like that." His voice boomed.

I heard Ron scoff, "So now you're friends with these assholes Rosey?" he asked, disgust laced into his voice, "After all they've done to you? Bullied you practically. And you betray us?" he asked again, his voice breaking a little. "You know what, be the little slag you are, shag them or do whatever you want, but do not come running back to us."

"Ron-," I began, stuttering out his name. The boys beside me had their hands balled in fists, their jaws tight.

"No!" he yelled, i stepped back a little as he stood forward, "You don't get to speak! How dare you." he shook his head at me, "After all he," he raised his chin at Draco, "has done to me and my family? You are the most disrespectful bitch i have ever met." He looked me up and down, pure disgust radiating off of him and walked off, muttering under his breath.

The girls were giving me dirty looks before turning around again, going to catch up to Ron. 

I saw Harry walk out of the meeting room, "Harry-," I tried to speak to him but he barged passed me and began to walk away.