caught || chapter 15

tiktok: thewalkingwattpadwriter
twitter: yuhitscoco

----------

2 days later

Rosey

The past couple of days have been exhausting.

In the D.A. meetings, Harry has began pushing us more than he ever does, making us stay later hours as well.

By Thursday, which was today, I had to fight to keep my eyes open, my left arm was holding my head up, my eyes slowly closing, but opening up quickly as I realised I was still in potions. Luckily, it was the last lesson of the day so as soon as I was done, I would go to my room and crash out on my bed before the DA meeting.

This was a usual occurrence in the few days that have passed.

I would go to all my lessons as usual, and then as soon as I was done, I would go up to my room and crash out, sleeping on my bed before having to return to the Room Of Requirements.

Myself and Mattheo had made amends, I did though have to reassure the group that Mattheo and I were friends again. Some more than others as I still caught Lorenzo giving him dirty looks every time we were all together in a group.

"Miss Oaks, pay attention." Snape raised his voice, hitting his teaching stick against my desk, making me jump and look at him with a half-glare.

Snape rolled his eyes, finishing off his teaching as the bell interrupted him.

"No out-of-class work today, I'll see you tomorrow." He waved us off, walking to his desk.

I almost jumped out of my seat, grabbing my bag before rushing out of the room in the middle of the crowded corridors of after-school Hogwarts.It took a bit of time as almost every student was rushing to their own places due to the fact it being the end of the day, but I made it to my room below the Slytherin common room. I slammed by bedroom door shut, showing my rush, and began to get into more comfortable clothing.

I immediately undressed my school clothes, beginning with my Hogwarts robe and ending with my white, lace bra. I quickly threw over some grey joggers and a hoodie and flopped down onto my bed, groaning in the comfort of the soft sheets and their vanilla smell. I threw my thin, dark green, blanket over me, snuggling into it before muttering a spell under my breath to close the blinds.

I closed my eyes, the darkness of the room helping myself drift off to sleep quicker.

--

one hour, thirty minutes later

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

My alarm on my phone rang through my ears, jolting me out of my sleep.

I groaned, rolling over and pressing the 'stop' button on my phone. I had set that alarm earlier today, warning me that there was only a few minutes before dinner had started in the great hall.

The DA meetings had been set so it was at least one hour after dinner, making it so that our food had enough time to go down.

I groaned again, sitting up and rubbing my eyes before standing up completely and looking at myself in the full-length mirror that was placed beside my door. I quickly grabbed my hairbrush, running it through my dark brown locks before throwing my hair up in a messy bun, pulling strands of my hair out to frame my face.

I hummed to myself in acceptance before walking out of my dorm and down into the common room. There was only 5 people in there, reading or completing homework. I smiled a little, trying to wake myself up a little whilst walking straight through my common room. When i left, i nearly ran down to the great hall in time for some dinner just to make sure i wasn't late at all.