~ Chapter 11 ~

Y/N POV

After the performance from the seniors. All the students will go to their chosen club and wrote their names. So, after the non-important things had happened earlier, the rest of the members had spotted us and joined us to pick our clubs.

Since I'm the only girl and the non-popular one, was now walking side by side with them. I saw many eyes piercing through me. I can feel all the disgust and grudge from them. Some of the girls are talking behind me and some just stared deathly at me.

It was very painful to keep it in, but I manage to give my fake poker expression so that the member will not be able to identify it. Is not like that I'm afraid of the anti-fan girl or something. I can bare it as much as I can and I will not hesitate to hit them back if they ever strike at me first. It's just that I want to feel peace once in my life and was not in the mood to encounter back.

I have experienced something like this every single day, that's why I have learned how to do it and can overcome it, but theirs only one horrible day that I lose my cool and never forget.

Flashbacks

I was alone in my room studying and summarizing what I've just learned at school. I always went home with my parents but today, they can't take me to school or home with them and told me to take a bus or a taxi with a smile they usually did but I sensed something bad from both of them before they went to go to work today. I want to asked them but my heart tells me not to.

When I went home, I do all the chores and clean all the house after that I took a bath while waiting for them to come home, but they still not arrived yet even though it was late at that time. I then texted them saying 'where are you, mom? dad?', 'are you guys still working this late at night?', 'I've done the cleaning, what do you guys want to eat? I can cook it for you?', 'Please text me back'. I texted them so many times but none of them replied or even seen my text. Then I got worried and panic.

Me: What if...

DRING!~ DRING!~ (Someone had called the telecom house)

My heart goes crazy while sharply looking at the phone. I slowly walked towards it and answer it. I can hear the sound of my pumping heart throughout the house. My surrounding was now become dark and heavy. I can't even breath properly. " calm down~... maybe they just lost or our car got shut down in the middle of the road.. I hope so..." . I thought to myself. I took the phone.

Me: ....hello?

Man's voice: Hello are these (Your father's name) residents?

Me: Yes, I'm his daughter

Man: Oowh...I'm sorry for the unfortunate...

As the words came out of this man mouth, both of my feet instantly went trembling and heavy.

As he explained everything from the phone. My eyes gone wide, My heart stops pumping. My vision blackens and all of my muscle was all drained up. I fall to the floor while my eye was still wide in shocked.

Me: It can't be happening...It can't be...It can't BEEE!!! AAAAAAAA!!!!!

I scream historically while covering my head down the floor with both of my hands. I cried and scream so hard till my throats become sore and can't scream anymore.

The next day

I woke up at the same spot where I've been cried all night. My head spins like crazy till I'm about to vomit. I ran as quickly as I can towards the sink and vomiting there.

I washed my mouth and my face, thinking what just happened and knowing that they'll never come again in this house. I turned around and stared at the house.