~ Chapter 39 ~

I hummed in agreement and went to the food area.

10 minutes later.

I was soo busy eating all kinds of dessert. It was freaking delicious, I can't stand it. " I should bring some home".I hummed in agreement. " But where should I put it?.... they do have containers right?.... hmmmm... I should asked the butlers ". I thought now searching for un-occupied butler. I saw one from across the ball standing still with elegancy. I went to him, when suddenly all the lights were off. " nott~~ againn~~...". I thought as I stood straight from my spot not wanting the previous accident happened again. But then, The spotlight suddenly lighten up above me. " What the heck??". I cursed, standing awkwardly under the light getting all the peoples attentions.

The atmosphere were so quiet, I try to move to the side and the spotlight follows. " Whyyyyyy are youuu aiming meeee???...Please aimed someone else". I glared at the light above me like an idiot. Earning a faint chuckled acrossed from me. I instanlty looked at the direction, in the same time the spotlight had lighten up to a man standing on top of the long stairs. I recognized that tuxedo.

 I recognized that tuxedo

Me: Jungkook? ( I said )

He was standing like a model looking at me. Since the light were above him I don't quiet see his face but I knew that he was looking at me. I waited for him to do something but he took his time quiet long, and I'm getting embarassed, with the spotlight que only me and him in this situations. I gulped calming down my heart, and timidly fidgeting both of my thumbs together.

When suddenly, he walked slowly down the stairs tapping his expensive shoes against the marble floor, with the lights following him.

I watched him and notice that he took a few glances towards me

I watched him and notice that he took a few glances towards me. Everyone was clutching their hands and butts together excitedly anticipating what's going to happen next.

As he was now getting closer and closer towards me, I unconciously took a step back bit by bit, earning a smirked from him while he tilts his head to the side. He walks a bit faster and quickly wrap his hand around my waist and pulled me closer earning a small yelp from me. He smirked even wider.