~ Chapter 26 ~

Y/n POV

The squealing of people were gone non stop since the name of these game were being called out. " They really like this game huh". I thought while looking at the people up at the stands holding their banner up high. ".... the fact that I'll be the one who being carried by teahyung made it even more worst...a dream of all girls in the global... and here I am destroying their dreams....I'm finished". Spacing out myself while still staring at the people but got block by someone's chest. I move my head up and saw teahyung looking down on me.

Tea: You alright? You've been spacing out for awhile...and you even do it now while I'm talking. Hey Y/n~ wake up ~ hey ( he said snapping his finger infront of me )

" .... why do I have to live like this....( sigh~ ) I just want my beautiful peacefull life.... lucky for you guys that I'm a nice person and decided to keep intouch with you guys rather then killing all of you...". I smirked at my thoughts and had caught teahyung off guard. Then suddenly his both strong hands had grab both of my shoulder, spin me around, he was now behind me. He then brought me closer towards him and leaned down at my level and his lips were just beside my ear. He then whispers

Tea:...don't smirk like that so suddenly cause.... I might lost control on you.... ( he whispers deeply )

He then slowly leaving away after intentionally touched my ear with his lips. He chuckled after seeing my surprised face.

Tea: Your so cute... and btw what even you've been thinking about till it make you smirk like that.... I kinda feel curious right now ( he asked now looking at me suspiciously )

Me: its none of your business ( I said hiding my embarassment )

Tea: hmmm~.... Now I'm curious even more ( leaning so much towards me while bringing his index finger against his lips )

I back away a little.

Commentator: Players! I mean... Dear my fellow Romeos and juliets! ( suddenly spoke )

Commentator: As you guys have already practice. This game was about how romeos carried his juliet through all this obstacles without touching the juliet's feets on the ground. If it touches then you'll be eliminated. The couple who finished first obviously will be the winner of this game, so I hope you'll do your very best and goodluck!

Teacher: Romeos be ready! ( shouting )

The Romeos now walking towards their juliets. Suddenly the world become soo dreamy as the two famous idol started to walk. " what the hell?.... why so dreamy all of a sudden and where's this background music coming from? it came out of nowhere?". Looking everywhere then towards them. A lot of awe's and a snapping of cameras can be heard at the stands. " I'm so over with this....". As teahyung and Jungkook were standing infront of me and Jimin so were others, The teacher then spoke.

Teacher: Safe your Juliets!

" Now the moment... The moment that all of the maiden's dreamed got crush by me....This is ridiculous. ( sigh ) I'm soo pressured right now.... should I call it a quits? or pretend that I'm hurt? or should I just kill myself?...". I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realized that all juliets were already been carried by their romeos but me.

Teacher: Hey you juliet over there? please prepare yourself!

Third POV

As the teacher said that, he was about to walked towards Y/n but stopped by Teahyung immediately slide his both arms under Y/n's back and underneath her knees and nonchalantly pulled her up against his chest. A quiet yelp can be heard from Y/n and she instantly wrap both of her arms around teahyung's neck due to his sudden actions. Y/n were expecting some boos or screamed of hatred from all of the people but instead