~ Chapter 37 ~

" did he just kissed me on ears?". I thought as I unconciously touching my ear. I was about to walk away but a sudden hand grabbing my hand and strongly pulled me against someone and hug me tightly.

Me: woahh... hold u- ( stop by suga hyung staring at my soul )

 hold u- ( stop by suga hyung staring at my soul )

:Umm...Hi~ ( getting awkward )

Suga: And where do you think you're going? ( He said deeply )

I gulped.

Me: Our table? ( I quickly said looking elsewhere but his )

Suga: Not after our dance ( He pulled me by my waist with both of my hands in between us )

Me: wait what? You can dance? ( I said )

Suga: Why do you think I'm not? ( he said )

Me: Cause it was you we're talking about ( I said again )

Suga: Oowh sweety~... I can do a lot of things~ ( slowly leaning towards my face )

: and also the things that I've been craved to do with you... ( he practically growl against my ear )

Then the music began

But the thing is that, The starting positioned was not like Namjoon or Seok jin hyung. Suga hyung did differently. Instead of holding onto my waist and hands face to face. He turned me around holding my waist, pulled me agains't his body. He then slowly grab both of my hands and brought it against my stomach with his large hands on top of mine. He practically hugging me from behind. I gulped.

The song started slow at the beginning

The song started slow at the beginning. He started with a slow pace swaying side to side and slowly brought my hand to his mouth and kiss it. I flinched. He then stretch out my hand that got kiss by his lips up gently and move my body to the side a bit so that my neck were shown a bit. He paused a bit and leaned his body towards mind and put his lips agains't my neck. I shivered. He breath out a bit and moved away and stood me up properly.