~ Chapter 4 ~

Teacher: Goodmorning~ class, I'll be your GL teacher till your last semester. My name is Mr.Lee Dong Wook, can call me Mr.Lee (he introduced).

All the girl's jaw drop instantly and some were drooling. I look to see what are they looking soo shocked for. I had leaned to the right didn't bother the person beside me because this guy in front of me is freaking tall and huge. I can't barely see the whiteboard or even my front view, instead his large broad shoulder. I can feel the person beside me also leaning to the side along with the other person beside him while staring at me.

I look to the front to see a very tall man with milky white skin, plump pink lips, wearing smart suits and have a silky black hair.

Me: ooowh~ no wonder...(sitting back properly not a single bit interested)

Bunny teeth: wonder what?

Me: All of the girls were now dreaming as if they owned that teacher... (quickly answer)

Box smile: oooowhh~...why though? (While looking back and forth at me and Mr.Lee)

Y/n: because...Prince charming has arrived and all of the maidens are fighting over him...look over there, you can see that girl greeting her teeth to the other girl that are making a death sign towards her (pointing to the direction while they followed) and now you can see the girl in the middle already drooling imagining something while looking at our GL (point the direction while they obediently listened)...and now the main part...

Both of them: what?

Mr.Lee: okay, since this is our first time encounter. Why not introduce yourself and we can start our lesson.

Both of them were listening and observing carefully.

Me: This is the part

Now both of them looking at me.

Both of them: where Is it?...(a bit confused)

Me: you'll see

Both of them look back to the front and wait for something to happen.

Mr.lee: okay who's first? (While clapping his hands once)

To their surprised, all of the girls were raising their hands synchronously.

Mr.lee: (awkwardly chuckled)...okay..how do we do this? ( landing both of his hands on his hips in thoughts )

Now all of the girls were standing up in synchronously, eager to be the first to introduce. It shocked all of the man in the classroom.

Mr.lee: hmmm...okay how about this... we'll start from the right front all the way back and continue to the left front all the way back. how's that sound? (hoping that this can stop them)

The girls sits down in satisfaction. Both of them with slightly apart lips looking back at me in disbelief.

Me: is not over yet (I leaned over while signaling them to look to the front)

Me: okay...as you guys can see, there's a group of girls right there...right? (Secretly pointing towards the first group)

They nodded in respond.

Y/n: Okay~ watch carefully when the first lady introduce herself

They nodded and look carefully.

The first girl then walks to the front, acting obviously cute. She walked in a very small steps. Making her face even smaller and cuter while pouting her lips to make her even cuter, ensuring that she actually have that lips originally. She then walked to the front and acted even cuter as she gets closer towards Mr.lee.