~ Chapter 27 ~

Without hesitations, I quickly walked towards our team buffets leaving them behind and start choosing my meals. All of the foods were erotically delicious. I can't take my eyes off them and the smells were like paradise in my nose. I literally drooled all over my mouth. As I was choosing I didn't know that some of the teams were standing right behind me the whole time. Little did I know, they had took pictures of me and selfie with me from far behind. I continuously heard an awe everytime I took a taste bite from the buffets but I was too busy tasting the delicious foods.

THIRD POV

As Y/n were busy choosing her foods, the three man from her seats were still talking about the video that suga had took it earlier.

Teahyung: Pleasee hyuunggg~~~~ I want ittt~... I promised I swear I will do anything you want! I will become your slave but in return let me have the videooooo ( He practically kneeled infront of suga )

Jin: How much do you want? I will pay it or I can pay it double. Just say the price. ( he said seriously )

Suga in the other hand were very astonishment by his member's action infront of him. They willing to be his slave or pay double for just a video of Y/n doing some amazing video. He did felt guilty for doing this to his members but some part of him were actually having fun watching them miserable like this. He then took out his phone and clicked on the video of Y/n. Suddenly the two man infront of him went quite and just stared at his phone. Suga noticed that they didn't took their eyes off his phone. He then move it side to side to which their eyes followed every movement his made. "...this getting very dangerously weird ". Suga thought to himself while looking at this two man in surprised. He then made up his mind.

Suga: Do you really want this video? ( he asked arching one of his brow )

The both of them nodded their head vigorously. He sighed.

Suga: Alright first thing first. Asked permission from Y/n first... If she let it slide then I will send it to our group chat and if she doesn't I will delete it forever and everyone will not see it. ( I explained )

The two man's jaw dropped instantly at his last statement.

Suga: Second, If She did let us keep it. I want it to be only to us. Don't share it to anyone and don't do something weird with it. Is it clear?? ( I said sternly )

Both of them just nodded in agreement.

Jin: Now we have to asked Y/n permission firs- wait... where is she? ( Quickly panicking while swaying his head left and right )

Teahyung: She's over there ~ ( teahyung pointed Y/n at the buffet area )

Suga: and now she's famous without even realising it ( talking about all the people secretly taking photos and selfies behind her )

Jin: yeah~... it did surprised me to hear someone shouting her name everytime she played the game. and also she had her owned banner being written by her fan. which was a good thing.

Teahyung: I think after the shin jimin accident...she really made the whole school being respectful towards her.

Jin: I don't know about you guys but I kinda feel so happy and proud for you my daughter~ you've grown so well ( practically wiping his tears )

Suga: She's not your daughter hyung ( He blurted )

Jin: It doesn't matter hu~hu~

Teahyung: Then you'll not be marrying her then considering that your his 'dad' ( He teased )

Jin: Wh...WHATTTT! ( completely shocked )

Teahyung laughed loudly cause he knew that he had burst out jin's bubble. Suga chuckled because of how dense his hyung can get. Then Y/n came to them all happy and brightly with her food.