~ Chapter 46 ~

Third POV

The members had told y/n all about what had happened after she was unconcious and in coma. They said that they were at lost, as if the world were no longer bright and clear. It was just grey, dark and dull after that. Ambulance and police came after she passed out and quickly brought her to the hospital with them following behind. It was a miracle that she had survived with that serious injury with so many blood lost, the doctor also told them it was impossible but not for her, and the members were so happy with the news. After that they continuously taking care of her, taking turns or sometimes grouping together, chatting, playing cards and games or so on. Not leaving her side till she's awake at that day and it was the best day of they're life seeing her eyes opened and hearing her voices again.

Y/n then asked about shin jimin, tom and the other guards. They said that all of them were arrested especially for shin jimin and tom. Shin jimin were arrested for trying to murder, leading the illegal group, kidnapping, sabotaging and all of her dirty secrets were now being exposed by the investigator and now the whole of her family's named were torn apart and got blackmail by her wrong doings. Tom got less punishment than shin jimin cause she had threatening him from the start and can't help but follow her orders but his punisment still hard though. He were now permanently removed from modeling and will not accepted to any company if he applied including out of the country. He got arrested for kidnapping and follow shin jimin bad intentions but his punisment got light due to him helping the investigator about all shin's dark secret and were the one spealing out all of it honestly.

Shin's parents, company and business were now completely removed to any activities that are connected to the 7 members company, and were no longer related to them forever. Both her parents were so dissapointed at there only daugther, that they have raised with so much love in the world but she repay them with this shamefull future that they had to live for the rest of their life.

They also said that Y/n had officially become their family by namjoon's father, not like he made Y/n as his own daughter, no. He just wanted her closed by his side and his wife too agreed to this without hesitations. After that horrible accident, they wanted to takecare of y/n 24/7. All the boys had agreed to this without y/n's permissions, to which she can't help it and accept it. Namjoon's parents also told the other boy's parents to takecare of y/n too. All of them agreed to it cause they knew y/n from the boys stories especially jimin's parents, They were so grateful and thankful that y/n had sacrificed herself for saving their sons life at the sport events.

They also said that, these kidnapping case were viral all around the global cause it also involves the 7 famous idol and Y/n, they're school role model. Her name and the boys name were all over the news, including shin jimin names. The whole world were now know about y/n and become curious of this mysterious heroine. Meanwhile, y/n didn't take it seriously cause she thought that she just got involved in the case so it's normal, and she'd ignored it. But little did she knows, that someone had took notice of her through the news.

There were a large black and white house located at the far end of the country, beside the horizon of oceans. There's a man in black suits sitting comfortably with crossed legs infront of his large tv, drinking. His watching the news about y/n and the boys.

News:

News:.....Shin jimin were sentence to jail forever for trying to murder, kidnapping and stabbing Y/n L/n. The Bangtan boys were also involved in this matter due to -....

The man: I didn't know that F/n (father's name) and M/n (mother's name) had a daughter? ( he said with a deep voice, while drinking his wine )

Secretary: I also didn't know about this sir ( he said with respect, pouring him another wine )

He then smirked evilly.

The man: Then F/n did a good job hiding her identity from us~ ( He said darkly )

: She's must be very important... by how perfectly they hid it from me till now... ( he watched the news that were now showing Y/n's face in the screen )

He paused it.

The man: But not anymore sweety~... I'll get you soon enough ( he said smirking evilly )

Intertwining both of his veiny rough hands. One of his hands were tatooed with this...

 One of his hands were tatooed with this

design....

TO BE CONTINUE....~