~ Chapter 29 ~

Skipped into the next game

Suga POV

Commentator: The next game will be Dodge Ball. This game only needed 10 players in each team, 5 inside and 5 outside. The 5 inside will not allowed to step outside of the box line, if you leave then you'll be eliminated. The 5 outside will played as the helper by standing at the opposite side of their team so that they can also attack the opponents, so the players that were incharged inside the box must be extra caution. The last person who survive inside the box will win this game.

I joined this game cause I'm good with balls and so was Y/n. The both of us were incharged inside the box followed by woo bin, hae jin and seo joon. While the other 5 were incharged at the outer box. Jimin and Namjoon were also participated in this game and were also assigned like us, but then I realized that Y/n were the only girl playing these game ".... this making me worried". Before the game started, The players that were inside the box were told to stand at the very edge of the box to play fair.

Commentator: As I pull this air gun trigger. You must run as fast as you can to reach the three balls in the middle and the game will automatically begin. Understand?. Good!. Then are you ready?~

As I was getting ready, I heard Y/n sighed beside me. I turned and said.

Me: You okay? ( I said shortly )

Y/n: Yeah I'm okay ( she said without looking at me )

" .... you're making me even more worried".

PANGGG!!

Without giving me a chance to speak, we quickly bolted towards the ball and so was the red team. Y/n was actually leading up ahead but it was the red team who got the balls first and quickly throw a ball infront of me since I was so late to back away. The ball were aimed straight towards my face. I closed my eyes and ready for impact but it wasn't there. I opened my eyes to see Y/n's right hand gripping the ball tightly while looking at the opponents. She then slowly brought the ball infront of her and grab it with her both hands. Then she spoke something that shocked me.

Y/n: You must be very tough....cause you have the audacity in destroying an idol's face or you're just an idiot? ( She said monotonely while glared daggers towards the thrower )

I suddenly felt weird inside my guts after she defends me. I stood up properly, watching all of her movements from behind her. She then spoke.

Y/n: Then shall I do the same? ( She said menacingly while smilling evilly )

The thrower were now trembling in fear because of her. I can clearly saw a dark aura coming out of her body. Without a thought she throws the ball in full force and got caught at the man's left upper shoulder. All the boys were to stunt to speak.

Commentator: 1 POINT for TEAM BLUEEE!!

Y/n: Tck.... I missed ( She blurted out causing the man that were caught earlier fainted with a slight pink tinted on his cheeks )

The game continues after the man got carried away by a stretcher.

Jimin: This getting even more interesting ( Getting fired up while smirking )

Me: thanks ( I quietly said from behind her )

Y/n: Don't thank me yet...this is just the beginning.... get your guards up ( she said seriously while tying up her hair tightly and pushed it back )

At that moment I seriously thought I have a crush on her and just squealed like a girl but manage to hold it in, with that we continued the game, but with a rules of not aiming for the heads by the commentator.